Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Combat!

Hey,

Looking for some info on Desert Combat! Local Servers, WA Forums? Clans? anything the like!??

Wanna get into it a bit in order to stop wasting money at nightclubs on weekends

Come hang with a few of us on the 'All Stars WA WAIX Server'.

www.deej.com.au or www.sasr.com.au for details.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

3fl WA #1 DC .7 202.72.191.141:14567
      3fl WA #2 DC .7 202.72.191.149:14567
      EGN DC .7 203.24.101.91:14567

= houses of n00b, good to pratice killing people and stealing all the planes

BEST SERVERS!

All Stars Server DC .7 202.72.134.59:14567 WAIX
      Wa-League Server DC .7 202.72.134.57:14567 WAIX

Grab a copy of teamspeak => http://www.teamspeak.org
      and join soldner.com.au for a voice server. It makes the game much better as you can gang up on nazzi admins on EGN

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

yer deej i got your site bookmarked for awhile 8)

Might wanna spec up a bit before i go on All Stars aint even played multiplayer online yet :x

Off to Harveys this arvo grab a real copy of BF so will be online soon i hope

Comment

I was BF1942 for about $59 last week so you shouldnt have any probs at Harveys, they had a heap.

Dont forget to patch it before you install CD, follow instructions on the deej.com.au site.

Ohh, and re getting pooned up on all stars, dont fear, multiplay is the only way to get da skills. AI will never be a challenge.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Who's IE?? :?

Poor bugger... :roll:
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Oops I ment "AI"

Comment

*AI will never be a challenge.
                oh but it's fun :twisted:
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
                X