OK Ladies who can cook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Ladies who can cook.

Since we have been discussing ladies in the thread "Can She Cook".
    I only feel it fair that you have your chance to slam us down.
    So! In your opinion, what makes for a good man?
    Let us know, we may even learn something.

we may even learn something.[/b]

doubt it.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

being named lee

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(THE GODFATHER @ Oct 3 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doubt it.
        [/b][/quote]

Man, if you were my missus, I&#39;d punch you right in the eye.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

IF she was your mrs shed prolly punch you right back.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fastgirl @ Oct 3 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doubt it.
            [/b]
            [/b][/quote]

I am insulted. Fastgirl under estimates our ability to learn.

Comment

Rightly so for some here.
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

being named lee[/b]

what??

Comment

I am insulted. Fastgirl under estimates our ability to learn.[/b]
                  *looks up*
                  Nope. I think she has it about right.
                  "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

What you actually want us to tell you something?

Haven&#39;t you learnt by now your meant to be able to read our minds and know what we what.

Comment

IF she was your mrs shed prolly punch you right back.[/b]
                      If she was mine she&#39;d probably have punched me first, point of fact.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fastgirl @ Oct 3 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

doubt it.
                        [/b]
                        [/b][/quote]

you should really learn to play nice.

Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

What you actually want us to tell you something?

Haven&#39;t you learnt by now your meant to be able to read our minds and know what we what.

[/b]
                          +1

Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CitizenD @ Oct 3 2007, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                            <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(THE GODFATHER @ Oct 3 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                            <div class='quotemain'>we may even learn something.[/b]

doubt it.
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

you should really learn to play nice.
                            [/b][/quote]

I like it rough .

Comment

Since we have been discussing ladies in the thread "Can She Cook".
                              I only feel it fair that you have your chance to slam us down.
                              So! In your opinion, what makes for a good man?
                              Let us know, we may even learn something.[/b]
                              That&#39;d be pretty pointless seeing as there arent any of the said "good men" left...
                              www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

Working...
                              X