• Show
Clear All

• Hug a Geek

Next week is Hug a Geek week - woohoo

We are all going to get us some lovin

Hug A Geek
    Adventure before Dementia

But Leon and Ryan work so far away

Do you have to hug all geeks you come across....or can you chose just one?
    And do Nerds count? Or is their turn another day?
    And what about those unfortunate enough not to have arms.....can they rub up against the geek like cats do to their owners legs?

Comment

Luckily I wont be seeing any geeks next week as I'll be on my way across the Nullarbor heading to Phillip Island

Comment

I'm starting the "club-a-geek" week sometime in November when the techno-weenies try and restrict my net access at work again.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

SONIC: you can do anything you like to <strike>me</strike>, erm, I mean geeks.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Luckily I wont be seeing any geeks next week as I&#39;ll be on my way across the Nullarbor heading to Phillip Island[/b]
            your an asshole, there are heaps of PSB peeps going though so lots of geeks

Comment

your an asshole, there are heaps of PSB peeps going though so lots of geeks[/b]
              No I&#39;m a GOOD GUY remember

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

But Leon and Ryan work so far away
                  Trust me they will travel long distances if they think there is a hug from you at the end of the journey. And besides, 10kms is just a short teleport away..

Do you have to hug all geeks you come across....or can you chose just one?
                  The more the better

And do Nerds count? Or is their turn another day?
                  A Nerd by any other name is just a Geek.

And what about those unfortunate enough not to have arms.....can they rub up against the geek like cats do to their owners legs?
                  Er......[/b]
                  Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Do you have to hug all geeks you come across....or can you chose just one?[/b]
                    No, but you must make sure you wipe it off....

Comment

Comment

Well it's a great week to be a Geek.

Had to suffer through being cuddled up to by a very attractive young french woman today....

Musta been the Geek Week, and nothing to do with how cold it was outside
                        Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

so what do i have to do to get these random geek hugs from french hotties ect? do i tell them how awesomely powerful my computer is or something?
                          Originally posted by Bendito
                          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X