Changing ISP ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing ISP ??

I have started the ball rolling and will be churning to another carrier for phone and Broadband.

What do I need to do once its all happend with regards to my forum memberships as they only take my ISP email addy and not hotmail.

this should happen withint the next week I hope so I need to be able to change it all over then.

Thanks for any help/advice in advance

wait till its changed over then speak to an admin, or email [email protected] (think thats it)
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

You'll need to send a PM to one of the admins and request a paypal form.

There is a $24.95 administration fee for changing your email if you don't wish to update it yourself manually using 'My Controls'

Comment

plays with children is talking shit.

you should be able to log in and change your email address on most or all forums you are a member of.

Comment

There is a $24.95 administration fee...[/b]
          No way. What piece of Ducati bling can you possibly buy for that ?

Comment

plays with children is talking shit.

you should be able to log in and change your email address on most or all forums you are a member of.[/b]

Not all I am a member of ~ 12 different forums and at least a 1/3 won't allow me to use an email addy like GMail etc or change my email details, in fact I am a mod on one site (OzB and do not have the ability to alter email addresses Usually just a PM to the Admins will get it changed over
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Sorry, there was a typo on my part.
              $124.95 if you can't click on 'My Controls' and 'Change Email Address'.
              Hewie should be able to get something for the 1098 with that.

Comment

Working...
              X