Wanted: Desktop techie for 3 month contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Desktop techie for 3 month contract

We have some project work going on where I work and so I need to backfill a desktop support technician.

Looking for someone with a year or so of supporting XP and Outlook, any exposure to Novell Zenworks would be a bonus.

Most important thing is the ability to communicate with our Users! (And be able to respond to Sonic's demands within 10 minutes)

Small friendly team based in Osborne Park, 7.5 hours 5 day week, reasonably flexible around 8am - 5pm business needs.

Start asap for 3 months.

Please PM me if you are interested, or if you know anyone who might be, then please pass on this information.
    Last edited by Morgs; 15-10-2007, 12:24 PM. Reason: Forgot about Sonic!
    Adventure before Dementia

Forgot one requirement Morgs...
    *Must be able to reply to my queries within 10 minutes

Comment

how much of xp?

Comment

Originally posted by SONIC View Post
        Forgot one requirement Morgs...
        *Must be able to reply to my queries within 10 minutes
        Original requirements duly edited.:p

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
          how much of xp?
          Basic troubleshooting! Setting up printers, changing passwords, occasional "how do I do this in Word" queries. Resetting Outlook from Offline mode

Not expecting someone who can reprogram the registry with their eyes shut.

(See above) Keeping Sonic happy is a major requirement

Comment

I think I might be interested in this position. I'm a tad bit of a geek and could do with the extra cash but don't know much about novel zenworks but i am a quick learner any way I will pm you if it is still available

Comment

Working...
            X