Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo

OK. I am apparantly having a mid life crisis and am wanting to get a tattoo.
    The cook and one of my other female friends reckon I should get the "THE GODFATHER" logo on my left arm. You know, the fist with the puppet strigs to the name GODFATHER below it.
    Personally i think that would be a like obnoxious (I think thats the word I want)

What do you think. I am open to syggestions.

Do eet... so we can be collectively mirthful of your misfortune.

Seriously... NO. Your skin though.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

What about just the puppet strings?
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
        What about just the puppet strings?
        Tried the strings and fist. Looks crap. Added a couple of BAretta to the strings. Doesn't look to bad.

Comment

who cares what anyone else thinks? if youre happy with a design and happy to have it on your body then go for it. there will always be haters AND lovers but if youre happy who gives a fuck, go for it.

Comment

just remember that black work is hard to cover up and removal is painful and very expensive. (burn the ink out of your skin ftl )

Comment

wet blankets!

Comment

haha, each to their own but I have seen too many removals and cover-ups to know that peoples first choices are not always correct
                Last edited by taint; 17-10-2007, 12:21 PM. Reason: edited to make sense :)

Comment

How about the strings with a different word but in the "godfather" font?
                  Find me on Instagram

Comment

It would be inverted. Not like the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                      just remember that black work is hard to cover up and removal is painful and very expensive. (burn the ink out of your skin ftl )
                      Only if you have it removed.

Originally posted by taint View Post
                      haha, each to their own but I have seen too many removals and cover-ups to know that peoples first choices are not always correct
                      Then those people should have given it more thought, got some advice and made sure they were happy with their choice.

Like KJ said - WET BLANKET.
                      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Do it. Maybe play around with the design if you personally aren't satisfied with what's there, the possibilities are endless.

And regarding other people's opinions - they're always going to vary. A tattoo is one of the deepest commitments to personal expression you can make in terms of permanence, if you're proud of it who gives a flying f#$k what anyone else has to say?
                        sigpic
                        Fader, Bruder, Sohn.

Comment

Mate, as long as you like the final design go for it, You'll be thinking about getting it untill it's done and you may well regret it afterwards. As long as you like it now, who cares.

I've got a few and dont regret any although I think some of mine are crap but at the time its who I was.

The main thing is dont just get anything for the sake of getting a tat, make sure you truely like it.

you could get "such is life" across your stomach????
                          I miss my ZX6

Comment

Bro just remember that its with you for life................. Just hope your tattoo artist is better than your pool installer............ P.s our Friend who has done my work as well as ROOKS( see tattoo thread) will be back in Feb, He turns visions into reality and more..............

BIGFELLA

Comment

Plans keep changing. Maybe it will be just plain old TGF....Dam its hard to choose how you will brand ya self.

Comment

Working...
                              X