Bayswater waves gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayswater waves gym

i've lived behind bayswater waves for 2 years now never stepped inside, whent in the other day and what do you know? theres a gym in here, im signed up now and working out everymorning having a break every 3rd day.
    anyone else use this fine establishment?
    I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

IN the middle of winter the spa/sauna section gets a workout. Plus I like scaring kids on the waterslide.

But skip the 'wave pool', it's pretty lame.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I never knew there was a gym there either.
      Good place? Reasonable cost?
      Stu
      Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

yeah cost isnt to bad, you get a discount if you live in city of bayswater, i paid $176.00 for 3 months membership to gym area only, as i dont swim, this includes two free apraisalls. as far as gyms go its a bit skungy but hey its convienient.
        I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

I used to work there as a lifeguard.
          Try to stay out of the wave pool and the 25m indoor pool, you wouldnt believe how much crap (litteraly) we pull outa there.

The gyms pretty good, i like the setup with freeweights up stairs and machines down the bottom, and you can usually see a hottie or two round the pool while you workout
          Also, warming down in the Hydro pool after a work out is the best, no sore body the next day!

Comment

Bumop,

does anyone know if these guys do a spin class?

Comment

Hey I just joined too!

You'll see my fugly bike out the front

What's a spin class??

Comment

cycling, in one spot.

Comment

Ummm yep. They've got like 1 a day?

Comment

OH! ok cool!

So there is one. I couldn't find anything on the bayswater website, might try again now that I know there is something.

Comment

Working...
                    X