Anyone here work in Digital Animation etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here work in Digital Animation etc

I am currently working with the organisers of the ByteMe Festival 07 who will be displaying a collection of digital content designed/created here in WA

The event takes place at the Perth Town Hall 2-9 December 2007 and includes international guest speakers from Dreamworks and more.

So .....I thought I would check in with anyone here to see if they work for a company that produces Computer Games/Digital Animation/3D Visualisation etc, that would like to submit a showreel (up to 3 mins) for display at the festival.

If you're interested or know someone that may be then pm me or take a look at the web site ByteMe.net.au

EDIT: we are also looking at targeting Universities (IT and Multimedia) so if you're at Murdoch or Curtin etc please forward on this info - they may wish to further promote what they can offer.

Ta
    Last edited by NikyNoo; 23-10-2007, 11:53 AM.

Greg Weisman from Dreamworks coming over?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
      Greg Weisman from Dreamworks coming over?
      Sue Erokan - supervisor of Character Animation

Comment

Have emailed the multimedia department at work, thnx

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          Have emailed the multimedia department at work, thnx
          great - there's no cost to the company if we display the showreel

we're also doing showbags - so even if your business doesn't want to provide a showreel they can provide something to go in the showbag - but that would be at their cost (approx qty 1500 bags)

Comment

Zanzarra's other half does, I'm pretty sure, or does he make Wallace and Grommet type things

Comment

Working...
            X