Leopard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leopard

Anyone ordering a copy? It's worldwide release is on the 26th, this Friday. I was about to order a copy full price but realised I'd bought a Macbook this month for my father-in-law to bring back overseas and realised it was within the upgrade timeframe they give (1st October - 29th December 2007).

Upgrade cost was only $12.95 as opposed to $159 retail or $145 education discount. So if you know anyone who's bought a Mac recently, take advantage of them and get their serial number so you can get Leopard for cheap!
    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Want.

Comment

Yeah it does look pretty awesome hey, can't wail til Friday! Maybe Saturday, got a heap to backup and I'd rather Erase & Install than archive.

Comment

Waiting Patiently...

Comment

huh?........
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
            huh?........

Nerd shit.... as you were..

Apple

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
              Nerd shit.... as you were..

Apple

ohhhhhhhhh..ic
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Getting a copy now

Will also get one on release.

Comment

i was about to pre-order yesterday, then wondered if stacks, collapsable columns in finder and spaces is really worth ~150$

i know i'll feel dirty still having tiger tho :|

Comment

You forgot Time Machine... and the other 300+ features apple claim to have added. :p
                    Its worth it, especially if you go to uni and buy it from them for $99.

Comment

scratch that - just spoke to him and he said not to install it yet! still pretty buggy, wait a month for some patches to come out were his words...

Comment

Always the way... Look at 10.4 when it was a .0 release. with the update to .1 there is always going to be a big improvement in stability/security. The people who get it first either don't care about a few bugs, or are willing to put up with them and be apple's beta testers for a month or so

Comment

I've got nothing to lose!

Comment

if you can get 5 people together, get a family pack, it work out to about 50 bucks each i think

Comment

Originally posted by The Sage View Post
                              scratch that - just spoke to him and he said not to install it yet! still pretty buggy, wait a month for some patches to come out were his words...
                              really?
                              last i heard (and i don't bother to read much about it) was that there were hardly any known bugs remaining

anyone used it yet?
                              seems like it's out already, might try it tonight :p

Comment

Working...
                              X