• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mate and his missus split

Mates’ missus has split
    Turns out she’s been screwing another bloke for the last year at least
    They’ve been together for 15 years , no kids
    The mate purchased two units in Osb Pk, one before they got together, one after.
    They bought a house together
    Any idea what she’s going to be able to walk away with?
    Recommend a good solicitor?

she'll walk away with half. Perhaps if he sells all his properties to a VERY close friend or relative for like $1. that may or may not work.

I have an other solution where she will get none. I require a boat, 2 buckets, and 2 bags of rapid set concrete.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

half...

Comment

He'll walk away with more if he can prove she was cheating on him but unfortunately he is still going to get screwed.

The system is biased towards the woman as they earn less, whinge more, etc

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post
          Any idea what she’s going to be able to walk away with?
          Two black eyes and a busted jaw.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
            That was my suggestion, but he's a peace lovin' fella!

Comment

Ouch. Poor bastard. Sorry to hear it.

Comment

thats a tough one. If the titles of the first unit is in his name, he should be ok, especially if she was cheating on him.
                However, because they have been defacto (or married?) for 15 years, she could claim some part of his first unit, by saying that she has financially contributed to it.
                Its a tough one.. good luck to your mate.
                If she is a real b*tch and tries to take his stuff, he should definately get himself a good lawyer!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyInZF4xsUY"]YouTube - Eddie Murphy Raw Johnny Carson Skit[/ame]

Comment

Thing that really shits me is that he's bent over backwards to provide for her and her kid (kid was 5 when they met) and the bitch pulls this stunt.
                    Looks like he's going to be bending over forwards now and that's just FUCKED!!

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                      How bout a padlock through her vagina and throw away the key ?

Comment

You know it does work both ways..... he can try and take her for half of everything she has.

Comment

^^ a kid and a toy boy.....?

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                            You know it does work both ways..... he can try and take her for half of everything she has.
                            Outside of what they own together (house) she hasn't got a bloody thing worth 2c to her name! If it wasn't for the mate, she'd still be living in a 1brm in Osb Pk and paying rent.

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post

in a stereotypical circumstance she prolly has contributed FUCK ALL to the relationship financially and will want to claim everything, because she has been emotionally neglected which drove her into the arms of another man, and now she's financially fucked and won't be able to provide for her child. 50% is now hers.

I stand by the boat, buckets, and cement.
                              Originally posted by kyliejane
                              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                              Originally posted by harns
                              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X