Shell Script Writers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shell Script Writers.

Hey PSB people. Does anyone know how to write shell scripts? Nothing difficult. I need this quite urgently but simply dont have time to do it (full time job). Please PM me if you can help. I am sure i will be able to pay you back somehow

Thanks.
    Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
    Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

If I wasn't in the middle of exams I'd help you out.. I'll post again when i'm free from study if no one else can help you. What did you want to do via scripting?
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

what do you want the script to do?

Comment

+1 ^

dont make me bash you

ha ha ha

(worst. joke. ever)

Comment

Originally posted by Pkunk View Post
          (worst. joke. ever)
          tsch tsk tsk... bloody bad jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr John View Post
            what do you want the script to do?
            +1, to properly answer you, it would to know the general jist of what is required.
            [Y]

Comment

PM sent.
              Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
              Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Comment

Working...
              X