Relationship repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship repair

OK. Just want to say this. A while back I split up with my missus of 18 years. Was not a pretty thing. Though I will say I deserved what I got. Entirely my own fault. But, since seeking help we have started dating.
    This has been fantastic. We have been on two dates (without any sex mind you), and are now planning a romantic night away to celebrate our 18th anniversary. We should be back together in the near future. No rush, taking our time, and having fun with each other.

So I really want to say this: it is never that bad that you cant fix it.
    Men : love your woman with everything you got.
    Woman: love your man the same.

well done GF hope it all works out the best for you
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

pre-nup!
      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Congrats, communication is the key
        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Fantastic to hear GF...sometimes it takes going back to where it all started to remind yourself why you love each other! So happy that you guys are working it out!

Comment

dude, post of the week. awesome stuff
            The Twitter

Comment

Yeah, it's all good. She is even willing to get on my bike with me. Just need to get a jacket and gloves for her. Rock on the 1st of December for our weekend a way.

Comment

bom chicka wah wah!!
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

The good things in life!

Really nice to hear its all going well..

love is in the air.. doom doom doom doom dooom doom

Comment

Sounds like you have admitted your errors in the relationship.

It takes a big man to be able to admit that! Well done fella.

Good luck with the future.
                    Dead Man's Hand
                    Internationational Porter Protection Group
                    Just call me Pat

Comment

Originally posted by THE GODFATHER View Post
                      Yeah, it's all good. She is even willing to get on my bike with me. Just need to get a jacket and gloves for her. Rock on the 1st of December for our weekend a way.
                      Great news!!
                      What size is she - this one might be good for her?

Comment

Well done Mr & Mrs GF, I hope it works out for you both & continues to strengthen.

Comment

That is great news. I think you should always try and work at it. Hope you can find some gloves etc for her.

Comment

I have my doubts, I'm going to keep my reasons to myself.

I sincerely wish you two all the best tho, and I hope it's better this time around mate. Glad to see you're finding your way (bike, gf, etc). Improvement from the thread a while ago, eh?

Comment

Well done mate. Somethings are worth fighting for. Better still, mostly it's you you've got to fight, not them! Seems you've worked that out. Awesome post.

D'Art

Comment

Working...
                              X