Vector artwork.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector artwork.......

can anyone point me in the right direction for converting some artwork to vector format for printing(digital sticker making purposes).....im by no means any good with computers, but if anyone can offer assistance that would be great......
    cheers
    justin

what image do you need vectorised? someone with illustrator and the right plugins could do it in a second im sure..

raaaaaaaach where aaaaaare youuuuuuuuu

Comment

its a logo from my company, needed for sponsor decals for my trackbike.
      i need to have it in vector format(.AI .EPS or pdf file containing vector format) to email to a sticker making company.......im so shit with computers i wouldnt know where to start.....

Comment

Should be able to open it in most of the main photo editing programs and export to AI or EPS, only takes around 30 sec - 1min to do if you have the programs that is

I'm at work and have limited programs available, but do have Paint Shop Pro 8 here, if you want to email me the file

Comment

Not quite as simple as that stoney, vectorising for cutting out on a plotter is not like changing a GIF to a JPG.

Comment

thanks stoneville.....can you pm me your email addy.........

Comment

Sent back

Comment

thanks for the effort stoney, but the sticker place say its no good........
                if anyone can help out as per original post(vector formatting, or now they tell me a high res bitmap will do), please post or pm me and i will forward the original onto you.......
                thanks in advance....

Comment

.. get whoever did the design in the first place to send you the image in the correct format.

Taking a bitmap image and converting to vector is generally fraught with issues; if necessary give someone the current image & get it redesigned in Illustrator to get the vector format you need.

Vector formats scale smoothly whereas bitmap don't so optimal for your nominated use.
                  .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Sorry, I have been busy tonight, but like I said, I will make it into a vector for you tomorrow, possibly lunchtime Anyone else wants to do it as well that's OK.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Working...
                      X