Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Financial Planners?

Hi Guys.

Any Financial Planners on board? I think I remember one or two prominent members being in the profession but not entirely sure.

I'm about to do my Dip FP, having completed a Commerce Degree and want to know that the best way of going about it is. Should I be looking for a Junior position and hope to get it via some sort of work involved training, or just do it privately and then try to get a job as a Planner? Obviously privately means I pay for it aswell.

Any other info is more than welcome aswell.

Dave

I'm a Paraplanner myself and i'm doing my diploma through Kaplan (formally Tribecca). They are regarded as one of the best education providors in the industry and are highly recommended by my employer. Landing Page my employer is paying for my diploma on the completion of each unit.

A good friend of mine has been hired as a trainee Adviser with another comapny, so he's skipping the paraplanner role, he's also completing his diploma through Kaplan.

Being relativily new to the industry myself, being in the role and having alot of hands on training has made the diploma much easier to understand and complete.
    Last edited by M_Green; 26-11-2007, 03:38 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

Working...
    X