Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slimline Cameras

Okay,

I want to know what your recommendations are for small compact slimline cameras? I am looking at getting the following camera from Sony just because they who must not be named would probably find it very attractive and all that:

Also does anybody work in a camera shop??

Cheers

Ben
    Last edited by Dubs; 07-12-2007, 07:09 AM. Reason: Tech query

I bought this one awhile ago as its waterproof and shock proof. Good for taking it out on the bike as you dont have to worry about it. Simple to use and takes some nice pics.

10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

I have the same Bart. great camera.

Comment

I personally steer away from Sony cameras. Why? They use Sony branded memory cards that are only really compatible with other devices if you have lots of Sony stuff, not like the usual SD cards that, say, Canon use. I've used the camera that Bart uses - nice camera.
        Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

canon ixus 75 FTW

Comment

+1 on IXUS series

may not be thin and hip enough tho

Comment

the 75 is pretty damn small. and the satin s/s finish is pretty hot.

Comment

Im a die hard canon fan but in this race barts choice is the clear winner.
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Woohoo I win
                  10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Yeah don't get the sony one of my mates has one and the slidy thing has broken so now you have to push it down a little once its already down for the camera to work. otherwise it just turns off. very annoying when trying to take photos and it shuts down on you.

Another mate also has the olympus and its way better. get that.
                    Wes

Comment

The Panasonic Lumix with 10X zoom, might not be as slimline, but it is a pretty good buy

Comment

Working...
                      X