needed: mobile phone fixerer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needed: mobile phone fixerer

due to a certain someone spilling 2 minute noodles on my phone, i am in need of someone who can fix my phone.

its still working nearly fine except that the battery wont charge. when i plug it into the charger it comes up with "USB charging not available". did have a spare fully charged battery and when that was in, it worked fine, no problems but now both batteries are dead.

mobile is a samsung d500. i have another phone thats the same model but its in pieces and because a certain same someone lost the screws to that phone its likely to stay in pieces but all the parts minus the screen are in full working order for that one so i guess parts arent an issue.

if there is anyone who is skilled at mobile repairs on here could you please please help me, or if not, if theres any good places to go for mobile repairs could ya let me know

thanks guys
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Another Phone :o my oh my how many is that in the last year ???

Sorry can't help don't know anyone, I have only ever had one stolen and one lost

Comment

this is only my second phone in about 3 years
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

There's nearly certainly a surface mount fuse just after the charger socket on the main board of the phone which has blown.

You will need to hunt down a service manual or at least schematic/PCB layout for the model of phone (quite likely to find on Google) and EITHER a replacement fuse of the same type and rating as the deadun OR deciding that a bit of wire will do the job and the next time this happens you're happy for the phone to be releasing magic smoke.

If you can do that (coz I have neither the time nor the inclination) bring it all around to my place and I shall perform the requisite surgery.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

LOL. Noodles.

Comment

Go see the asian fella at Galleria Morley next to Travelator on ground floor........he fixes any phone.

BIGFELLA

Comment

If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

What noodles?
                Mi Goreng?

Comment

the noodles that come in a foam cup. dunno what brand
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Cheap bastard.

Comment

they werent my noodles. plus mi goreng is cheaper

Comment

cheaper, but only in price
                        Cant keep my eyes from the circling skys,Tongue tied & twisted just an earthbound misfit I.

Comment

Mi Goreng is the reason I'm proud to be Indonesian.

(hey, that rhymed)..
                          PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

you guys make me laugh.
                            got someone looking at it today if that dont work i got the number of someone else, if that dont work then ill hassle you guys

Comment

Working...
                            X