• Show
Clear All

• Jet fighters for sale!

Waaaaay too much want:

Classic military jet fighters up for sale - gizmag Article
    If you can... you MUST!

I wants a Aviation Technology Group, Inc. javelin

Comment

Awesome, Vampires are cool. There was one parked up at Jandakot Airport for a long time, doing nothing in particular but I don't know where it has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        I also wants one.

How much would I need to whore out my man-sized ass to own one?
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

a mates bro-in-law has two of these. He's about to start joy flights with them.

In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Very cool. Need...more...money...never .....enough! And Aphex...when you have more info...can ya let me know. My hubby is a pilot(private) and has a passion for all things like this...would love to buy him a flight in one of them.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

+1 for want.... (along with another few million people in the world)

Theres two vampires in Beverley.... (just south of York)
              (but I'd say they need a bit of work to get them flying again )

Comment

Will do. Theres one in the air at the moment but they're awaiting final approval from CASA before they can take paying passengers. The other is still earthbound awaiting flight approval. Should be too long.

Has you're hubby done the fighter combat in the nanchangs?
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                  Will do. Theres one in the air at the moment but they're awaiting final approval from CASA before they can take paying passengers. The other is still earthbound awaiting flight approval. Should be too long.

No....I had completely forgotten about them! w00t! thanx! xmas 2007 for hubby...done!
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Do it!! .. My brother and friends bought me this for my birthday last month, got the the flight on DVD as well

Oh and it was a good idea to wait till after the flight for lunch

Nanchang Combat Adventure Flights

Comment

Theres one in the air at the moment but they're awaiting final approval from CASA before they can take paying passengers. The other is still earthbound awaiting flight approval. Should be too long.
                      Aphex .. This one? .. In the hanger when I went for my nanchang flight

Comment

Thats the one . The same guy owns 2 of the 4 nanchangs and the twin seat extra that was doing the media flights for Red Bull. Too much $$$$

Comment

my Dads mate had a half share in an old jet, i think it was called a jetmaster but google didnt look too promising.
                          he really did look after it and it was always good to see it fly over table mountain
                          Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Thats the one . The same guy owns 2 of the 4 nanchangs and the twin seat extra that was doing the media flights for Red Bull. Too much $$$$
                            I had a look over the extra (also in the hanger) while I was there.. nice, I'd be reaching for a sick bag even if I hadn't eaten for days after some moves in that thing :o

Ya mates bro-in-law does have too much money but at least he shares his toys

Comment

Goddamnit I want one, I want to be like John Travolta too, pretty sure he still owns his Vampire
                              In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Working...
                              X