Cohens, what's the lowdown ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohens, what's the lowdown ?

Ok, so I've gotta loose a couple kilos.. infact, a few more..

and I've been given rave reviews of this cohens plan..

Anyone here done it ? what's it like ?
    Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

my mum did it and lost a heap.

how much do you need/want to lose? if it's under 10kgs, go elsewhere, like Weight Watchers or get a personal trainer. too expensive and waste of time.

if you've got loads to lose (10kgs plus, more like over 20kgs) then give it a go.

Comment

and my 1/4 mile times should be awesome ! loose 30 kilo's.. = more horseys..

I think I might give this a go..

Comment

otherwise, give this program a go:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...program-45261/

Comment

I have a bunch of friends and family on this and the results have been staggering. They lost a lot of weight and have kept it off.

I'll also be hitting it up when I get back home. I was really skeptical until I ran into a girl who knew me and I didn't recognize at all. Turns out I've known her forever, but after dropping half her body weight she really didn't look like herself anymore.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

what is the Cohens plan? i have about 20kg to lose, pregnancy weight you see......

Comment

My friend was on this diet that seemed to work wonders. He lost like 15kgs in 2 weeks. I'll try find out what it was.
              Feels good man.

Comment

What is it, and is it a lifestyle change, or diet etc, in other words once you go off it does your body weight return to match your old lifestyle?

The reason i ask, is that I have given up junk food lunches (replaced with salad) and have lost 7kg in 3 weeks, its a change I can live with
                Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

it is a lifestyle change. they teach you about the issues regarding lifestyle so that when you complete the program it's ingrained in your mind.

they gave a fridge magnet to my mum, and the slogan has always stuck in my mind:

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"

Comment

it's based on blood test, working out what is personally best for each person.

Comment

Cohens???? I thought this was going to be an OC related thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Eukanuba View Post
                        and my 1/4 mile times should be awesome ! loose 30 kilo's.. = more horseys..

...less traction...slower times..

Comment

tyre warmers ftw ! ( warm = grip )

Comment

Ok, been on this program for a couple of weeks now - and i've lost over 7 kilos.. very happy !

only have 28 to go.. tho i dont know where from.. but i've noticed the pants are getting looser around the waist, and my draggin's are more comfortable..

it's gotta be good for fuel economy too

Comment

Good work boss. Keep us informed.
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X