Kyozou checkout. Is it safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyozou checkout. Is it safe?

Looking at buying an ebay item. The seller uses kyozou checkout. I'm just wondering if anyone has used it, or have heard about it.

This is the ebay item: NEW Aluminum 20oz CO2 tank paintball 20 oz - eBay, Other Items, Paintball, Sporting Goods. (end time 20-Dec-07 17:00:52 AEDST)
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Not exactly what you're after, but I believe Visa and Mastercard will cover you for purchases over the internet.
    (Check with your card issuer)

Comment

Double post.

Comment

on that link it says he accepts PayPal, so why not just use that?

Comment

you can pay by paypal, but it says you have to do it via kyozou checkout. I think it "takes" you to paypal.

I'm assuming it's just a way of keeping track of lots of orders automatically, but I don't like the idea. I'll probably just source the item elsewhere.
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

If you do go elsewhere, do the guy a favour and send them a message.

Given enough messages, they'll stop being so slack and actually do the "normal" thing instead.

Or you'll get an education in online shops that hang off eBay to handle order processing.

Either way...
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

It quite possibly is totally legit given the guys apparently blemish-free reputation and 99+% approval rating. Its just the unknown factor about this "Kyozou" thing, and the fact that i've never hard of it.

Comment

Looks somewhat legitimate

Kyozou Inc. - E-commerce, Auction and Retail Business Solution Management

Comment

Working...
                X