Gravity Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity Boots

Anyone got/used and or know where to buy some gravity boots. Want to see if they help my back.

Marty

My Father-in-law's got some. He got them in Busselton of all places, they were over $300 I think. He reckon's they're great. He had to take early retirement because his back's farked, but he tells me that it feels heaps better wearing them.

Sorry mate, 2nd hand info I'm afraid, but it's the best I can do.

Comment

These are the ones that you hook over a bar so you cna hang upside down and stretch out your back?

I've been thinking about these as well, being a fat bastard is painful.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
        These are the ones that you hook over a bar so you cna hang upside down and stretch out your back?

I've been thinking about these as well, being a fat bastard is painful.
        If they are I've given you the wrong info Marty. What I am thinking of are shoes that look like moon boots, you can wear any time and are made to help correct your posture when walking. I thought that's what they were called, sorry.

Comment

Na I want the one you hang upside down from like "fat bastard" says No baby jokes OK MMM the other white meat, na don't go there off to a Barby now.

Comment

Bump anyone ???

Comment

Id say call a chiropractor but they will probably wanna see you, charge you like a wounded bull and them maybe give you the info you require.

Comment

Yoshi on the forums here is a Chiro, he's based in Joondalup

Total dude

Comment

Bendito you ROCK I have pmed him.

Cheers
                  Marty

Comment

nordic sports that used to be near the old sunday times building used to sell them...

one of the draw backs with them was that it also stretchs the ankle joint as that is where the pressure builds up when inverted

or you could look for one of these

GRAVITY INVERSION SYSTEM GRAVITY BOOTS SYSTEM BAD BACK - eBay, Other Medical, Special Needs, Medical, Special Needs, Beauty, Health. (end time 12-Jan-08 14:31:13 AEDST)
                    A site all parents should check regulary
                    http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

.. mate of mine uses one of these & reckons they're a lot easier to use & provide a level of control that the boots don't, he recommends it

.. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

agree, used one of those for about 5yrs after i broke my back, lets you adjust it so that you can increase/decrease the amount of tension you put on your spine.

Plus if you want to go from a relaxed gradual incline you put your hands above your head and it increases the incline (to vertical if you want to go that far) I would recommend them for anyone who suffers.
                        Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Working...
                        X