Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP - good service

Is this the right place for this???

But, just thought I'd sing the praises of the support staff from westnet.com

My father is with them and was having a problem, I phoned the support number and was answered pretty well straight away, and was really surprised by the patience of the guy on the other end.

They've been so helpful am seriously considering switching from my ISP to them.

No, don't work in the industry and have no contacts with the industry, but I'm just seriously stunned at the level of assistance form them.

and to top it off their logo looks like goatse!

Comment

Awww shucks
      <div></div>

Comment

I work for WN tech support. Do you know who you spoke to? I can pass the gratitude on for you ;-)

Comment

Chap with an Indian accent.....think his name was Annan, or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
            I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that

Comment

+1 for westnet
              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                And that's good, is it ? LOL ...

Comment

switched from southwest ( bought out by eftel ) and noted the shit service.. switched to westnet.. couldnt be happier.. good service, fast connection, tech support is A1.. happy camper here..

( Tho, they could do something about 3fl and having a few more servers with different games.. )
                  Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Originally posted by stuck View Post
                    I work for WN tech support. Do you know who you spoke to? I can pass the gratitude on for you ;-)

you do???

so do I, OMG, let's be friends
                    <div></div>

Comment

I find the tech support at westnet irritating.... they are way to calm and polite.... its just way to much when people are actually helpful...

Comment

Hey Ken, I passed the feedback on to Anand and his supervisor.

Cipri - who are you?!

Comment

Working...
                        X