uploading pictures to threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading pictures to threads

I'm having problems trying to upload pictures of my bike to my thread. Tried to zip them, it keeps coming up as failed, too big, not sure what I'm doing wrong
    sigpic

see the little icon that looks like a landscape picture? Press that. Then a popup box will appear asking for the URL of the image. If the image is on your puter, no worky. Upload to photobucket or similar then post the link. Alternatively you can upload the image as an attachment to your post but there is a size limit.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Thanks, looks like I'll have to send it to photobucket as it keeps coming up too large.
      sigpic

Comment

I spent 2 hrs and no luck today, got on photobucket and still no clue, my daughter uploaded the photo's in 5 mins, used a different program,
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X