Any Halo Xbox fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Halo Xbox fans?

Halo 2 is coming out on the 9th November, its looks like it will be an orzome game. Great multiplayer maps, new weapons and vehicles.
    http://www.halo2.com.au/default.htm

If anyone is a fan and has a big screen TV or projector, a Halo 2 night is definately in order. IfI can get a hold of a copy of Halo 2 is anyone willing to host a Halo 2 night? Maybe setup multiple tv's and xboxs for 8 - 16 player action.

I really want to frag some n00bs lolz, Halo r0x0rs the big one111....... what did I just say ?!?
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

MASTER CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

I'm up for it, don't mind hosting it at my place either. I can also get hold of a projector if we need it, else I suggest 3 or 4 68cm Tv's and Xboxe's.

Comment

I have a projector, but dont have an XBox anymore....
        ...damn flatmates that move out! :evil:

Comment

the game was leaked by an insider at microsoft about 5 weeks ago.

i already have it. but so as not to spoil anything i will not post screenies or tell anything about the story line.

"i feel comfortable confirming that the up comming campaign is going to be great and that your really really going to enjoy it. The rest is classified." ~~ Sarge (Red Vs Blue)

www.redvsblue.com

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

http://files.redvsblue.com/3x40XL/RvB_Episode40.wmv

Eeeexcellent

So Firestorm, sharing is caring! how bout you bring Halo 2 to G's tonight I will bring it back to you on Sunday pweety pweeease
            1, Always look good

Comment

ohhhhhh im up for that.......I got my copy pre-orded just waiting till tuesday morning to go pick it up. I even got a second xbox live account called "M4StEr ChIEF" for my online gaming .

I can "borrow" works projector for a gaming day as well if needed

cheers
              MoNtAROo

Comment

how about no.

why? cause i cant be bothered extractin 2.8gb off my xbox hdd, creating an xiso and burning it.

i can however give you a copy of the red vs blue season 1 and 2 dvds cause i happen to have a couple already on dvds.

Comment

Hey ace want to buy a ute

Comment

Hey ace want to buy a ute
                    Yes, yes I do
                    1, Always look good

Comment

Pick up my TV as well

Comment

well i got halo2 proper copy (cause mine was in french) so im all set to go for a halo 2 day!

Comment

well i got halo2 proper copy (cause mine was in french) so im all set to go for a halo 2 day!
                          Yup same here, did you get the limited edition one? I almost scammed it until some ultra n00b came over and spoiled my plan :twisted:
                          1, Always look good

Comment

damn yous... you should've come seen DSE to get it... but we now sold out... whoops... one left... limited edition... 78 bucks... if someone wants pm me quick
                            tba.....

Comment

$78...thats quite cheap considering they are selling them over here for £48...and it aint even out yet :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X