World of Warcraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

As many of you hard core PC geeks may know, world of Warcraft was finally released Worldwide today.

Anyone wishing to join in with the Brotherhood of some local players (some PSB guys and DC clan buddies), email me tonight on deej@perthstreetbikes.com and I will give you details of the team speak channel that we voice communicate on.

We are going to fleshing out our characters tonight and getting started in the online arena.

Don’t know about WOW? Visit; www.blizzard.com or www.worldofwarcraft.com

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

nooo EQII iz da best play that one

Comment

WoW is one of the best mmorpgs to ever been made, pity they drag u in and P2P is just right around the corner :x
      "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

Deza, after that comment, any credibility you had with me has now been shot to pieces. EQ2? Geez.....
        Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Bah, all too expensive anyway, $90 for the game plus like $15 per month... almost $300 a year :/
          Meow.

Comment

so whats the judgement. Is it good and friendly to use like DC or dificult and boring like Dark age of Camalot.

Comment

hey who here plays eq 2?!?!?
              Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

hey who here plays eq 2?!?!?
                I do and have been very addicted to it lateley so much so its takes over a fair few of my mon - thursday afternoons thank god for my friends forcing me to go to gym with em or i would lock myself in my room when i get home from work.

Comment

woot which server??

me on befallen
                  fp hehhe
                  Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Hi Guys
                    I bought world of warcraft (WoW) couple of days ago and the acct was activated on the 21st of dec

Frankly for some reason i lost interest in playing games, theres nothing wrong with the game, i think its great but I just dont have the energy or time to play as my comp is kept at my mates place on a 1.5mb connection where i have to drive back and fourth between work and home to get to his place..

I've got an existing char u can use on my acct which is a lvl 8 tauren druid called Orx on the black rock server if you wish to get a head start..otherwise u can start from scratch.

The game and acct is up for sale, if your interested just pm to me and Il get to you soon as possbile

Thanks and merry xmas to you all.

Comment

u wuss

i have a lvl 32 Tauren hunter on blackrock server. if anyone plays and wants to party or join a good pvping (when the ranking is finally brought in) clan whisper Shigorath.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I used to play Eq1 and now play Eq2

had a lvl 68 Necro and a fair few AA's to boot

eq2 im on najena w/ a lvl16 evil shammy
                        I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im all outa bubblegum.

Comment

Anyone still playing this game at night time?

I am only Level 16 Human Warror and I am on Lightbringer server (normal). Nick is Honso.

Cheers

Comment

Anyone still playing this game at night time?

I am only Level 16 Human Warror and I am on Lightbringer server (normal). Nick is Honso.

Cheers

hahahahah a human....

dude all the aussies play blackrock. come over. join the horde and ill help level ya up.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

thats why we cant find you during the day firestorm you are too busy at night and it has nothing to do with females
                              A site all parents should check regulary
                              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Working...
                              X