Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<healthy, work safe> SHOW US YA TITS, STARFISH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <healthy, work safe> SHOW US YA TITS, STARFISH!

Friday I've been offered the dare - wear a bra on the outside for a day. A purple one.

Most of you are aware that I have very low standards when it comes to fashion, dignity and self respect BUT there is a limit and a bra on the outside is well past that limit.

Consequently, I am seeking remunery justification for this trans-gender travesty.

Offer me money. For enough money, I'll even wear it for the ride.

I don't keep the money, it goes to the Breast Cancer Foundation. All of it.

So be generous, because having a loved one's tit hacked off is almost as bad as missing the spectacle of yours truly prancing around in a bra down at Plakas.

BE GENEROUS.

Post pledge here please, with the amount you are going to put into my little BCF envelope on Friday. If there's enough, it's on.

Mods - I hope this is the right section - it being about money (wealthy) and an 'orrible disease (healthy).
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

How much $$$$'s is enough? And is it for ALL day? I'd turn up to work on my day off to see that!

Comment

Purple Bra Day 2008
      It's not Black Friday, it's Purple Friday!
      Friday 13 June is Purple Bra Day and this is the day when people support the BCFWA by wearing their purple bras on the outside to raise funds and awareness of breast cancer.
      Register for Bras in the Workplace and we'll send out your purple bra - all you need to do then is get your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you to wear it on the outside for the day!
      The funds raised from Purple Bra Day and Bras in the Workplace go directly to providing support services for those affected by breast cancer.
      Support those you know participating in Purple Bra Day by donating to the BCFWA - you will help us provide vital services in our community

The Breast Cancer Foundation of WA (BCFWA) provides personalised support and care for those affected by breast cancer.
      One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer by the age of 85.
      Every person will have a unique experience with breast cancer, and we aim to provide services that will lighten the challenges not only for those diagnosed, but also for their family and carers.
      Some of the services we offer are:
      Emotional Support through our Breast Care Nurse, Counsellor, Support Groups and from those who have been through similar experiences.
      Financial Aid for those experiencing hardship during treatment, such as extra childcare costs, costs of prostheses and mastectomy garments, accomodation and travel costs for those from rural areas who travel for treatment.
      Practical Assistance such as help with basic living needs following surgery and/or treatment.
      Breast Awareness & Education through a range of resources including our Breast Awareness Learning Resource which is available to high schools across Australia.
      Thanks to the generosity of the WA community, the BCFWA is able to offer these and other services at no charge. We do not receive any recurrent Government Funding.

Comment

Why thankyou, ma'am.

Zod - various contributions will earn various levels of spectacle.

So decide whether you want to contribute to my DET fund for the day, my Royal fund for the afternoon, or my Plakas fund for the evening
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Hmmm, pay overdue bills and avoid the repo doods or see the Cap in a purple bra at work, that's a tough decision.

Comment

So uh

What size do you think you are?

Wait can we place bets on that as well?

Comment

I already have a purple bra (thanks cowasaki) which would fit Akeracat perfectly. But me? Not so much.

I will augment as required with 100 mile an hour tape.

Comment

So long as there are pictures posted I'm prepared to donate to such a worthy cause as seeing Starfish in a bra

Count me in for $20 but I may chuck in more if I feel that you are worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                  I already have a purple bra (thanks cowasaki) which would fit Akeracat perfectly. But me? Not so much.

I will augment as required with 100 mile an hour tape.
                  Or you can wear 2....

I'll donate you the extra one I have

Comment

Thanks mate!

Someone bring a camera, I guess..

Comment

Mate.. I'd be seen in a bra before a wiggles style skivvy...

Comment

I'll give you monies, but more if pics are not posted $20 enough?

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                          Mate.. I'd be seen in a bra before a wiggles style skivvy...
                          Hahaha, too true.

Comment

how would we get the moolah to you Capt?

Comment

You may be lucky.

For enough cash, I'll wear both...

Comment

Working...
                              X