Phone Help? NOKIA 6230

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Help? NOKIA 6230

Yo peoples... calling all techna people... before i send my phone to service (nokia 6230) i wanna try all avenues...

phone keeps cutting out. not battery problem. only 6 months old. suspect software problem. keeps dropping out of reception after calls or when the phone is idle.

Dont think internal antenna problem as never drops out during calls.

I really dont want to send it to service but i might have to. i know you can enter some numbers in that either a) reset the phone or gets the latest software... anyone here have any idea????????

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HELP PLEASE...

Cheers in advance... and if someone can fix this for me without sending to service... might be a beer in it for ya...

thanks

Jono
    tba.....

Why send it off anywhere? Just take it to the Nokia place in Cannington. They fixed mine while I waited when I had probs with it.
    If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

have you checked your manual or cd manual
      A site all parents should check regulary
      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

chuck it in the bin and get a new one

just kidding ... mobile phones just suck really

Comment

Hey Jono,

Got on of those phones, and mine doesnt do that. Id guess it was cactus, so ship it back and get it repaired/demand a new one (if your on a contract).

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by R1Boy77@Jan 15 2005, 06:36 PM

I really dont want to send it to service but i might have to.
            [snapback]86460[/snapback]
            did you buy it from a gentleman by the name of [email protected]#$%Z

I bought the same phone and wish i didnt
            to touchy for me.

Comment

meh.
              took my picture
              Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Originally posted by MisterP@Jan 15 2005, 10:32 PM
                Hey Jono,

Got on of those phones, and mine doesnt do that. Id guess it was cactus, so ship it back and get it repaired/demand a new one (if your on a contract).

Cheers

Andrew
                [snapback]86476[/snapback]
                you cant demand a new one even if you are on contract... has to go off to service. if you are lucky they might give you a new one after it has been off to service 3 times... i think its just a software issue thats why i'm looking for update or codes blah blah blah

Peta... if it is a software issue and i take it to nokia care in east perth they will reset it on the spot... but... since i bought it from work its easier if i just send it in thru service...

Colscat... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i must get a bluetooth dongle or data cable and post pics from last night.. hehehe
                tba.....

Comment

Working...
                X