Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geek at work

As someone said on this Nerd site....

This man is a dentist so we cant show you his face on the internet.
    Since Hot linking is not permitted!
    Can't even make it so u can clicky clicky it, since it so geeky setup to redirect to google.

Copy/paste this URL into another window. (otherwise clicking the link goes to google coz of their hotlinking setup rulez)
    http://www.e3.com.au/albums/people/Dsc01098.sized.jpg

Thats why it didn't work the first time PacDaddy

Comment

?
      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Mmmmm, nice parabolic grid antenna

Should give a nice reception on his wireless gear. Bastard to line up though, has to be pretty spot on......

Bugger, </geek> must stop that!
        Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

I take it that is you djn ? ... I recognise the lovely curtains from your photo of the light shade.

Comment

*makes sure referer&#39;s are turned off*

i didnt have a prob clicking it?

Comment

Oh where do you turn it off in Firefox? I&#39;m no geek I don&#39;t even know what to do!!

Chester: Yeh, been part of wafreenet for over 2yrs now.

Spoony: Well spoted mate.

Comment

Not enough people out my way to bother with the freenet gear, but I check out e3 every now and then to see what is cooking...

But Ellenbrook only has about 5 people, and only one has a working AP, and thats only a plain jane internal, with no external aerials.
                Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

it aint firefox stopping it, its squid stopping the referer header

need to disable it for some sites though, who require them

stupid bastards!

Comment

ok Rob.

Ellenbrook, has cable so why would you use Wifi. Unless they charging you something silly for the connection to your house. I&#39;m sure they would.

Comment

afaik, ellenbrook council are pretty strict about what you can have on the roof because everything is all underground and they want to keep it pretty

i don&#39;t know anything for sure, just from a few people who live around there and what they&#39;ve said to me

Comment

that&#39;s gey

Comment

The cable service here blows goats....256k connection, and 5 gig a month for 50 bucks? no fucking thanks!! Used my 6 months free connection that came with my block and got DSL after that with westnet

Would just be an interesting exercise rather than anything else...something to do other than converting PC power supplies over to run regulated DC outputs for my garden lighting

Comment

Originally posted by Chester@Jan 24 2005, 08:47 PM
                            ...something to do other than converting PC power supplies over to run regulated DC outputs for my garden lighting*
                            ??? What "converting" do you need to do? They already supply regulated DC voltage. ...thats their job.

Comment

Yes, but they dont look flash, or have the switch blocks made up to run the different sections of lighting.....still have a few other mods up the sleeve re on/off sensors and the like to be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X