No announcement yet.

The PSB Quit Smoking Help thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1, well done! where'd you get it done? I'm listening to the cd but am sure that having some gura make me bark like a dog is going to be more effective. Im happy to try anything to not waste the 2 weeks i'd have been off them out here..... if you can post or pm the number that'll be great. Cheers
    User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

• Checking back in... 6 months now without a one.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekon View Post
        Checking back in... 6 months now without a one.
        Congrats mate...feeling the benefits?
        Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
        1985 - 2009

Comment

• Yeah, not long after I got on the cross trainer and the initial burn in the lungs told me something.
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• Well here goes, this is day one of the roller coaster ride from hell, will be joining those of you that have succesfully given up pretty soon

Comment

• I've been smoke free since the 12th July
              It's very easy right now, Haven't craved in days.
              I haven't been drunk since then though either, And THAT is the test.....
              Free android puzzle game
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

• I'm pretty much totally smoke free too, I haven't been counting, and had two at a pub a month or so back, didn't enjoy it and haven't since.

Comment

• God! i quit for 5 years and then started again! then quit again for 14 months! then got really freekin pissed and started smoking again! its so hard to give up! but these days we are a dying breed!=
                  I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

• Because smoking kills yeah?
                    Free android puzzle game
                    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

• tried to quit once and lasted over a year then the shit hit the fan one day and that was it. thinking about it again as i have a young daughter and its starts to get you thinking. Hardest part is to break the habit of having a cigarette. i can last all day if no-one smokes around me and i dont have any on me. but when i get home or have a beer then its all over.
                      Problem is though...i enjoy smoking still. its just my head that tells me to stop or else!

Comment

• You're a Jock right?
                        Just think of the money it's costing you, you'll give up straight away.

Comment

• do you ever ride you bike or do you just like to troll?

Comment

• Wow, seriously mate, if you take things this personally maybe you shouldn't be a member of a forum.
                            I was just taking the piss, in a light hearted manner too.
                            Remove the sand from your vagina, press rewind, and start again.

Comment

• Whats a Jock

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider View Post
                                Whats a Jock
                                The 9th (Scottish) Division, was one of the Kitchener's Army divisions raised from volunteers by Lord Kitchener to serve on the Western Front during the First World War.

After the South African Brigade joined in early 1916, the division was known colloquially as the Jocks and Springboks.
                                Wikipedia or JFGI.
                                Originally posted by Amac
                                suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Working...
                                X