No announcement yet.

The PSB Quit Smoking Help thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used champix, 1st 2 attempts failed... a trigger got me smoking again in 9 months and 6 months respectivly (trigger being boredom....) but this last time its stuck, mainly because ive pre-occupied that time with something else.
    So cig breaks now become time to check PSB, or to just go for a walk, and it seems to have worked.
    2 years smoke free....

But i really, really miss the dreams i used to have on champix... wowee

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
      But i really, really miss the dreams i used to have on champix... wowee
      I was looking forward to them. So far......disappointed.

Comment

• Here's that link, dude.
        Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

And anyone who is considering vaping/e-cigs, let me know and I'll do up a list of shit you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desmo View Post
          Here's that link, dude.
          Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

And anyone who is considering gaping/e-cigs, let me know and I'll do up a list of shit you need.
          Thanks mate. Appreciate it

Comment

• I just cleared my first week smoke free.

The first 3 days i got annoyed and frustrated really easily.

Now i don't even feel like one, Unless i either have a big meal, have a beer or smell someone else's.

Yay go me.
            You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

• Keep it up ! The little things like you mentioned will pass !

Comment

• They sure do. I caved after I posted the other day and had a smoke. Wish I hadn't, but I did. So I reset the clock, and am now at day 13 smoke free.

Cravings aren't as bad, still have times where I think "smoke time" but more out of habit than actually wanting one. Got gripped by the junkie flu for a few days but not as bad as I was expecting. Some horrid shit coming out of my lungs at the moment, and a metallic taste in the back of my mouth.

All up though, feeling good.

Comment

• <<< 5 years without a fag

Make that without a cigarette

Yeehaaaaa
                  What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

• 2 days no ciggies, nearly tore someone's head off at work yesterday though...
                    Not my circus, not my monkeys

Comment

• There's also an app called 'My Quit Buddy', I've found it pretty helpful.

Comment

• One morning about 7 years ago, hungover and scraping the kitchen table trying to get enough for a roll-up I just decided "fuck this" I don't know why, but I didn't find it hard to quit. There have been a couple of drunken relapses, and inspite of working amongst a majority of smokers, it doesn't interest me anymore. Good luck to all who are trying to quit. Keep at it!
                        Originally posted by lee
                        motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

• I want to punch people....
                          Not my circus, not my monkeys

Comment

• Day 3.. Trust me when I say it gets better from here

Comment

• Smoke free since 23/3/2013, so coming up to 1 year now. This is the longest (by far) that I have been smoke free. No cravings, sometimes I think about it but I don't crave smokes.

This is the 3rd time I have been successful with Allan Carr - Easy way to stop smoking. First 2 times didn't work the 3rd time worked a treat. I was also shocked to see the other day that smokes have cracked a $20 mark eeeekkk.

Good luck guys. Keep trying

Comment

• 21 days now.

Comment

Working...
                                X