Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-J
    replied
    got to 48 hrs, caved, take 2 at 17.5 hours again...

Leave a comment:

• Rat750
    replied
    21 days now.

Leave a comment:

• Rider
    replied
    Smoke free since 23/3/2013, so coming up to 1 year now. This is the longest (by far) that I have been smoke free. No cravings, sometimes I think about it but I don't crave smokes.

This is the 3rd time I have been successful with Allan Carr - Easy way to stop smoking. First 2 times didn't work the 3rd time worked a treat. I was also shocked to see the other day that smokes have cracked a $20 mark eeeekkk.

Good luck guys. Keep trying

Leave a comment:

• Manyak
    replied
    Day 3.. Trust me when I say it gets better from here

Leave a comment:

• SH00TA
    replied

I want to punch people....

Leave a comment:

• Crackers
    replied
    One morning about 7 years ago, hungover and scraping the kitchen table trying to get enough for a roll-up I just decided "fuck this" I don't know why, but I didn't find it hard to quit. There have been a couple of drunken relapses, and inspite of working amongst a majority of smokers, it doesn't interest me anymore. Good luck to all who are trying to quit. Keep at it!

Leave a comment:

• Manyak
    replied
    There's also an app called 'My Quit Buddy', I've found it pretty helpful.

Leave a comment:

• SH00TA
    replied
    2 days no ciggies, nearly tore someone's head off at work yesterday though...

Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied
    <<< 5 years without a fag

Make that without a cigarette

Yeehaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Rat750
    replied
    They sure do. I caved after I posted the other day and had a smoke. Wish I hadn't, but I did. So I reset the clock, and am now at day 13 smoke free.

Cravings aren't as bad, still have times where I think "smoke time" but more out of habit than actually wanting one. Got gripped by the junkie flu for a few days but not as bad as I was expecting. Some horrid shit coming out of my lungs at the moment, and a metallic taste in the back of my mouth.

All up though, feeling good.

Leave a comment:

• leftbehind
    replied
    Keep it up ! The little things like you mentioned will pass !

Leave a comment:

• T-roy
    replied
    I just cleared my first week smoke free.

The first 3 days i got annoyed and frustrated really easily.

Now i don't even feel like one, Unless i either have a big meal, have a beer or smell someone else's.

Yay go me.

Leave a comment:

• Rat750
    replied
    Originally posted by Desmo View Post
    Here's that link, dude.
    Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

And anyone who is considering gaping/e-cigs, let me know and I'll do up a list of shit you need.
    Thanks mate. Appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• Desmo
    replied
    Here's that link, dude.
    Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

And anyone who is considering vaping/e-cigs, let me know and I'll do up a list of shit you need.

Leave a comment:

• Rat750
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn0wcr45h View Post
    But i really, really miss the dreams i used to have on champix... wowee
    I was looking forward to them. So far......disappointed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X