Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rider View Post
    I have some really really weired dreams
    if there is the slightest chance of vivid 1st person dreams involving hotties patches are staying on.
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
      if there is the slightest chance of vivid 1st person dreams involving hotties patches are staying on.
      It wasnt those sort of dreams Never know might work for you tho

Comment

this is how they should advertise patches-

Nicorette Patches
        With new and improved dreams involving you and hotties!

(may not compatible with all psyches)
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

keep trying gray and teedo, and good on you rider!

quick update from me, i've had the urge to buy a pack here and there, havent really been out on the piss too much so i haven't been too heavily tested as of yet, but so far so good uni was the main place that i REALLY needed to smoke, and now that's finished for the year it should get easier.

Comment

Good work polony, keep it up!

Comment

Decided to quit. No cigs since wednesday. No patch, no nothing. Haven't noticed wanting any yet. I am more irritable than normal though.
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                Decided to quit. No cigs since wednesday. No patch, no nothing. Haven't noticed wanting any yet. I am more irritable than normal though.

First of all welcome this support group Some people say cold turkey is the way to go, i personally couldn't do it BUT good on you..

I was the same for fist week or so BUT most of the people were very understanding and just stay out my way and put up with my shit

Comment

TBH I've never tried anything BUT cold turkey. IF I REALLY want to quit (as opposed to people ASKING me to quit) then it works. Since that approach works, I've never felt the need to try patches etc. It's probably a joyous process if so...
                  Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

I have attempted to quit 2 times...Seriously!
                    First time 4 months, second time 9 weeks, my will power is week. I am considering usng "Champix" after new year and see how that works.
                    Anyone used it and how have you found it?

Cheers
                    shuboop
                    Sanity is Overrated

Comment

Originally posted by shuboop View Post
                      I have attempted to quit 2 times...Seriously!
                      First time 4 months, second time 9 weeks, my will power is week. I am considering usng "Champix" after new year and see how that works.
                      Anyone used it and how have you found it?

Cheers
                      shuboop
                      Hey mate, Don't wait until new year do it now all the cool kids are quitting

If you use this as your new years resolution it probably wont work as they never do......If anyone is lacking will power its me i am the undisputed KING of procrastination. So if i can do it anyone can

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
                        Hey mate, Don't wait until new year do it now all the cool kids are quitting

If you use this as your new years resolution it probably wont work as they never do......If anyone is lacking will power its me i am the undisputed KING of procrastination. So if i can do it anyone can
                        Yeah well your chatting to the QUEEN of procrastination!!! I really need to work off a date besides need to loose the chunk I put on after last attempt. See procrastination .

Obviously not a cool kid yet...
                        Sanity is Overrated

Comment

Yeah i thought i would wack the kg's on but never got into the whole eating instead of smoking which is good i guess. Good luck and let us know how you go...

Comment

Quiting smoking is not hard, keep telling your self that. As weird as it sounds my motivation was closing my eyes and picturing myself in 5 -10 years smoking and thats not what I wanted. The present me didnt mind smoking. It helps if you have ppl around you that support you (I didnt really just a nagging missus but 1 week after i quit she didnt even realise hmmmm.) But am i the only one that thinks it weird that all this marketing money to have quit campaigns tell us "Its hard to QUIT"...
                            Sorry if this offends but its fucken easy to quit just fucken STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                              Sorry if this offends but its fucken easy to quit just fucken STOP.
                              Mmmm you sound like my hubby!
                              Sanity is Overrated

Comment

Quit for a couple of months then let my willpower let me down at the Australia Australia party, haven't smoked since then. Close to 3 months. Now don't even need one in company with beers.
                                Hard work, but I think if you couple the quiting with a goal to get a bit fitter it all helps with a little bit of exercise..
                                Originally posted by Abuse this
                                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X