fixing an IKEA futon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futon trouble

Hey does anyone know the model or design number for this futon?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
      You should be able to slide one end in and then bend the slats up, then slide the other side in...a bit hard to explain on the net. But you should be able to get the plastic bracket out of the frame. On the pic it looks like there is one missing anyway, just see if you can figure out of that one, how they are mounted.
      If you get stuck pm me and I see if I can fuck it for you.
      fixed

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by mcar View Post
        Hey does anyone know the model or design number for this futon?
        yeah its called an IKEA HØ¥VET futon/3 seater sofa bed

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
        If Nothing Goes Right ... Go Left! XD

Comment

I really want to talk about my new favorite, which I bought after shoveling a bunch of information and found what I liked. I also sat on forums about mattresses, in the topic about Futon mattresses https://bestfutonmattress.net/best-futon-mattresses/, read reviews and just climbed reviews for a long time, in the end I bought it. The mattress itself is not very hard, but the load is more than 100 kg. But my husband and I are happy. Sleeping comfortably. I like that it is not very heavy. Therefore, I can turn it over myself. On the other characteristics is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan002 View Post
            I really want to talk about my new favorite, which I bought after shoveling a bunch of information and found what I liked. I also sat on forums about mattresses, in the topic about Futon mattresses https://bestfutonmattress.net/best-futon-mattresses/, read reviews and just climbed reviews for a long time, in the end I bought it. The mattress itself is not very hard, but the load is more than 100 kg. But my husband and I are happy. Sleeping comfortably. I like that it is not very heavy. Therefore, I can turn it over myself. On the other characteristics is also good.

Comment

Working...
            X