Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the PC master race. I just tried the console experiment... would not put myself through that again. The capabilities of a PC far outweigh any of the exclusive titles on the console. (Though I will admit, Last of Us and Uncharted 1,2,3 were enjoyable.)

Last edited by Supdog; 22-05-2015, 08:42 AM.
    Here lies the body of Harold Day
    He knew it was his right of way.
    He was right, dead right, as he rode along
    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

• Can't be fucked with the hassle and expense of a PC, and graphically anything is better than my PS3.
      Leaning towards the XBOne more now I hear you can stream SBS OD and similar

Comment

• Originally posted by 66 View Post
        Controllers are poo?
        You must have some damn unusual hands if you think PSanything controllers are better than Xbox units.

My hands start cramping within 20 minutes of using PS4 controllers.
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
          You must have some damn unusual hands if you think PSanything controllers are better than Xbox units.

My hands start cramping within 20 minutes of using PS4 controllers.
          eh each to their own, i have always found that Xbox controllers are to bulky for me

Comment

• XBox controllers have always been more comfortable for me, but the ps4 controllers aren't too bad.
            '====
            //`
            -Magilla
            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

• I like the offset feel of the Xbox controllers. The PS4 controller is an improvement but the PS3 controller cramps my hands (I wear XXXL gloves as reference to hand size) when I use it for extended periods.

Comment

• Console gaming rarely excites me anymore TBH... superior gaming or not, I find that it is easier/cheaper to get games now on the PC; it is still a pain in the ass to get some games working properly as most games on consoles are also on PC, except for exclusives which again, meh....

I did buy a PS Vita recently for some mobile Japanese RPG gaming after a returned interest to watching anime
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

• I've got a PS Vita, bores the crap out of me most of the time. I've never been able to game on it for very long. Has a cool feature with the PS4 where you can use the vita to play PS4 games remotely (within wifi range etc), which is cool, but more of a gimmick because you need another 2 buttons which are generally hard to use on the vita for L2/R2 (I think its one of the touch pads).
                  I wish there was more on there to entertain me but I'm over it. I'm kind of only keep it (and the 3DS XL), because I figure once I dont have one, I'll want to play something on the platform, though Nintendo suck because the 3DS XL doesn't play the 'new 3ds' games that have started coming out, some of which are exclusive to those.

PS. Witcher 3 is fkn awesome

Comment

• Got an XBOne. Got $200 for my PS3 and games, XBOne was $528 with a trade-in, came with Witcher 3, Forza Horizon 2, and downloads of Assassins Creed: Black Flag and Unity. Bought a media remote, play-and-charge kit and a copy of Halo: MC Collection. Came to a shade under $450. Bargain.

Comment

• yeah, I'm loving witcher.. trying not to put too many hours in too quick, as I don't want to end.. but next weekend is a 4 dayer for me so...

Comment

• Yeah, I'm at 24hr game time now (in game it seems to think it's more but I don't believe it's right, I'm working off of the steam clock).
                        I pulled a massive 400 minute session yesterday afternoon/evening.. I cannot get enough of this game I'm still only lvl 9-10 after this amount of time, and apparently there's 70 levels if that helps to give an indication.

This thing is huge, I expect to be playing it for a long time yet.

Comment

• yeah, I should pull my finger out, I really want to finish it before Elder scrolls online launchs for xbone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mart View Post
                            yeah, I should pull my finger out, I really want to finish it before Elder scrolls online launchs for xbone
                            Agree, The Witcher 3 is awesome, great game, great developer.

But do yourself a favour and skip The Elder Scrolls Online, was hugely disappointing. (This is coming from playing the entire Elder Scrolls series)
                            Here lies the body of Harold Day
                            He knew it was his right of way.
                            He was right, dead right, as he rode along
                            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

• meh, already fully invested.. console version should have all the bugs ironed out.. I have preordered a standard, fully paid for in store, and the online super delux.. which will be coming by post.. plan to sell the stupid statue

knowing me, I'll just end up crafting anyway.

and with Gamer guarrantee I have 7 days to return at full price... one benefit of the console

Comment

• I started playing Witcher. Not sure I'll get into it, not generally an RPG fan so might flog it on and pick up Battlefield or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X