Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Gaming thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [MENTION=25568]Known[/MENTION]

    I’ve been playing AC: Origins since I finished uni, and I love it. It’s not like ANY assassins creed before (it has a huge scope much like the first). It’s very much like a big rpg like the Witcher 3 but with a more AC feel. I don’t like the combat, but everything else about the game is awesome.

    I give it 4 ostriches out of 5
    Rest in Peace

    #294

    Comment


    • seems to matter where you go drama is apart of everything, even in the fake online bikie club world of Gran theft auto V.

      i just want to play online with a bunch of cool guys when my kids go to bed, not fucking mediate between crews and have a list of rules 10 miles long

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hillz View Post
        seems to matter where you go drama is apart of everything, even in the fake online bikie club world of Gran theft auto V.

        i just want to play online with a bunch of cool guys when my kids go to bed, not fucking mediate between crews and have a list of rules 10 miles long
        Shoot them with the Hydra when their guard is down. Life is too short for peace
        Rest in Peace

        #294

        Comment



        • Comment


          • I upgraded my PC (best of everything) to handle the HTC VIVE.. Best thing I ever did.. So much fun now..
            Console games can not compare to the PC.. Poor PS3 now gathering dust..

            Comment


            • you can not compare a old pS3 to a new computer, try a PS4 pro & see how you go

              Comment


              • A Ps4 Pro vs. a mid range gaming PC will still have its ass handed to it, at least as far as raw performance goes. The gap between consoles and PC's is huge these days. Granted the PC will more than likely cost a fair bit more especially given the high RAM and GPU prices at the moment.

                [MENTION=5563]igor[/MENTION] what are you playing on the Vive? Worth the investment cost?
                Last edited by Known; 23-03-2018, 03:07 PM.

                Comment


                • YUP.. well worth it.. Difference of playing a game to being in the game.. Oh forgot to say... last time i bought a game for a PC it came with CD's that you loaded up and then played the game..(thats how old my PC was.. HAHA..) How times have changed.. HELLO STEAM .. again get your credit card ready.. Some are free most are not.. I have 80 different VR games so far.. Some you play once and forget about other you keep going back to.. have a few fav's .. Goggle / check out GORN.. heeheehee.. that ones dangerous if you don't clear your play area.. Theres a clip on it with a chick playing it.. ITS JUST LIKE THE CLIP.. HAHAHA.. FALLOUT4 VR is GOOD.. DOOM was shit.. both done by the same makers.. Drunken Bar fight I like for fun.. THERES A FEW I LIKE..

                  Comment


                  • I have 1 or 2 spare invites to The Crew 2's closed "beta" for this weekend. It's on PC and is about a 20-25GB download. Flick me a PM if you want in, you will need to download and install uPlay.

                    Comment




                    • Preorder confirmed today..
                      Rest in Peace

                      #294

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post


                        Preorder confirmed today..
                        Ah the Ilbuono collection
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                        98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                          ...

                          Preorder confirmed today..
                          Yeah, the Mrs is pretty excited about that one.

                          Also, if anyone is interested in proper flight sims, DCS released the F/A 18C beta on Steam, so far its looking bloody good, still lacking some functions though. If you haven’t tried it yet, the base “DCS world” is free, so you can have a play without any money down, just dont expect the high fidelity cockpits until you spend some dollars on whichever aircraft you wold like to fly.

                          Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
                          "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NAK3D View Post
                            Yeah, the Mrs is pretty excited about that one.

                            Also, if anyone is interested in proper flight sims, DCS released the F/A 18C beta on Steam, so far its looking bloody good, still lacking some functions though. If you haven’t tried it yet, the base “DCS world” is free, so you can have a play without any money down, just dont expect the high fidelity cockpits until you spend some dollars on whichever aircraft you wold like to fly.

                            that looks fucking delicious
                            Rest in Peace

                            #294

                            Comment


                            • It is. Needs a decent rig to get the most out of it though.

                              Can’t wait till there is a VR set that does it justice... for now Trackir is pretty good tho.
                              Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
                              "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

                              Comment


                              • Fucking finally, Kingdom Hearts 3 has a release date.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X