Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellblade is pretty good game that’s cheap and recommend to wear head phones to get the full experience.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 14-04-2022, 08:38 PM.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Holy thread revival Batman

Comment

• Well seeing as its been revived. Struggling to get into the new Gran Turismo. Its all there, but just doesnt feel the same.

Maybe I’m just getting old, or maybe its the need to be constantly connected to the internet and my regional NBN constantly dropping out.
        Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
        "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

• A fellow racer is the new Gran Turismo just on the ps5 ?

Comment

• Nah, I’ve only got a ps4. Apparently it isnt as pretty but thats about it.
            "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

• I got a ps4 would you buy it again after playing it? I might look in to getting it. I do all my driving games on pc atm

Comment

• Originally posted by klompa View Post
                Holy thread revival Batman
                The whole forum needs a thread revival

Originally posted by NAK3D View Post
                Nah, I’ve only got a ps4. Apparently it isnt as pretty but thats about it.
                The difference between PS4 and PS5 isn't that great compared to say PS1 to PS2/PS3, same goes for XBONE and XBSX.
                I don't think we will see the potential for awhile blockbuster games like halo infinite was around 500 mil to develop and can be played on OLD and NEW hardware.
                Last edited by Halo_2; 14-04-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by klompa View Post
                  I got a ps4 would you buy it again after playing it? I might look in to getting it. I do all my driving games on pc atm
                  If you loved the originals then its worth a look. It is quite similar to the pre ‘Sport’ versions, with the added multiplayer bits if thats your thing.

Not sure why I am not enjoying it as much as GT1 thru 5, but then again its been ~25 ish years, and I dont game anywhere near as much as I used to.

Comment

• After a bunch of delays, its finally out in beta…. I really need to invest in a decent VR setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAK3D View Post
                      Well seeing as its been revived. Struggling to get into the new Gran Turismo. Its all there, but just doesnt feel the same.

Maybe I’m just getting old, or maybe its the need to be constantly connected to the internet and my regional NBN constantly dropping out.
                      This really got me. I only have internet on the phone and without knowing it, purchased games which can only be played with the PS4 connected to the net. This included grand Turismo. WHY !!!!!!!

Comment

• DRM that's why, both the PS4 and PS5 have been hacked but I don't think you'll see the PS5 hack in the wild for a long time.

https://wololo.net/2021/11/08/ps5-ex...-the-ps5-keys/

Comment

Working...
                        X