Cheap Flights: Deals & Discounts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Flights: Deals & Discounts...

I'm sick of trawling all of the discount flight websites, there are always heaps of deals that don't pop up or get advertised, or you don't hear about til its too late... and too many of them have obnoxious advertising or misleading deals...

So, if you know of any particularly good deals going, both domestic or international - post them up!

Flight:
    Carrier:
    Cost:
    Travel dates:
    Deal ends:

I'll start off with a couple of cheap domestic ones:

Flight: Perth - Sydney (direct)
    Carrier: Jetstar
    Cost: $99 each way (inc. tax)
    Travel dates: October - December
    Deal ends: 11am today, apparently

Flight: Perth - Melbourne
    Carrier:
    Tiger
    Cost: $98 each way (inc. tax)
    Travel dates: November-ish
    Deal ends: No idea

A while ago Barfridge posted a site called adioso its the only site I go to now.

Three cheers for BF!

I was looking at Perth to Singapore for 300 return yesterday.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

yeah I used to use it quite a bit, but I've noticed that lately it hasn't QUITE been on top of things and quite a few of the more expensive flights have been creeping in there as well...

By all means, some of those websites are still great to use... but I thought it would be good to have people posting these up as well - helps for impulse buying to random destinations, instead of having to search for destinations myself

Comment

Fairy muff.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Fuck Jet*. I found one flight at 00:05 on a Tuesday morning. Who wants to fly then????
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
            Fuck Jet*. I found one flight at 00:05 on a Tuesday morning. Who wants to fly then????
            ummm people who want to fly cheaply?

thats not an unusual timeslot at all, not just for jetstar - but for the majority of airlines really...

Comment

sometimes travelzoo will come up with some specials I dont see elsewhere.

Travel Deals: Airfare, Holiday Packages, Hotels, and More | Travelzoo

Comment

KL for 221 return including takes Airasia has heaps of dates available.

Comment

^^^ You sure about that... I tried a few dates and the price was nothing like that. Actually I just found some... needed to be in Nov... I was looking for next year.

However I also notice that they are releasing "international" specials for their current promotion on the 12th of August so maybe so better prices on the way?

Comment

Last weekend I picked up return flights to Vientiane, Laos - via KL, for $440 pp flying Air Asia... departing early December

...booked for 16 people total

...this is going to be a good end of season trip

Comment

Originally posted by -Stevo- View Post
                      Last weekend I picked up return flights to Vientiane, Laos - via KL, for $440 pp flying Air Asia... departing early December

...booked for 16 people total

...this is going to be a good end of season trip
                      Sounds good!

We got return tickets to KL for $198 for Easter!!! Booked in June. But of course had to pay a bit more for extra luggage allowance and seat allowance, so ended up around $260 pp return in the end but we plan on bringing lots of luggage back and travel with 7 adults & 4 kids!

Comment

Airasia has released new cheap international flights.

$99 one way to KL. Same to singapore I think, plus $554 or something like that to London.

Comment

yep. its in todays newspaper.

need to book before 16th of THIS MONTH for period : Jan 11th - July 31st.

im considering planning another holiday to thailand.
                          Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Yeah i'm real tempted to take up the London deal...wicked price...
                            Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                            1985 - 2009

Comment

any hints for domestic flights?
                              Perth to end destination Brisbane do not care via what.
                              How does the standbye works

Comment

Working...
                              X