Strange Sleeping Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Sleeping Habits

Last night my wife, whilst she was asleep, decided to start tickling me . In the morning i asked her about it and she had no idea what i was on about.

This got me thinking do other peoples partners do strange things whilst asleep?

During the early stages of our relationship we had the following conversation whilst in bed:

W: Do you want to get in?
    Me:<waking up> In what?
    W: Fine!!!
    Me:<fully awake now> WTF!!
    <strange gurgling noise> as she was still asleep

Though to get her back i did start playing soccer in my dream, which involved me lifting my right leg up and dropping it down onto the mattress every 10 - 15 seconds , done that twice now.

So does this happen to others or are we alone in this and perfectly matched
    Last edited by grum666; 31-07-2009, 03:53 PM.

I have no idea what I am saying in my sleep.
    I tell people to fuck off, call them cunts, the whole lot.

Comment

Yeah I have woken myself up yelling out "fuck off".
      Also woke up punching the pillow once also, which i thought was a little odd

Comment

I went through a time where I was dreaming of being stalked by a dismemebred hand, that would have me waking up with a start. One night I dreamt I grabbed the hand, woke up and in the dark went into the bathroom with the offending hand and started to drown it in the basin (how do you drown a hand?) as the feeling came back into my hand, I realised I had being sleeping on my own hand that had gone numb and hence the dream.

Grum666, what is ticking? Do you have a tick problem at home or did she clock you?
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
          Grum666, what is ticking? Do you have a tick problem at home or did she clock you?
          Whoops, fixed

Your story reminded me of a friend who had a dream that he was attacking a tower which was guarded by a wizard. This wizard would cast spells which would take the air away from around him.
          He woke up with his face in the pillow

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
            I have no idea what I am saying in my sleep.
            I tell people to fuck off, call them cunts, the whole lot.
            So how do they know you're asleep?
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Went camping up at Snag Island when we were younger and one of the blokes in our tent slept with his eyes open. That was a bit spooky.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Well I have slept with my eyes open. I've also had full conversation and even aswerd my mobile while asleep.
                Alcohol preserves
                ANYTHING
                but Secrets

Comment

Sleep cleaned. I had pollished my black shoes the night before and got them looking good - in the morning one shoe had had a hash job done of it with brown pollish. I talk back to people if spoken to while asleep-I don't remember doing it.
                  Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

i apparently twitch and rock the entire bed..... my other half talks and and punches me sometimes or snores..... her little brother walks around opening and closing doors haha so funny
                    BAZINGA!!

permaban in 3, 2,.....

Originally posted by T_B R1
                    It's like dating a girl that you know will fuck you over and take your money, yet you still let her take you to bed every night...
                    Originally posted by Gordan
                    PS. I hope she sucked your dick for a long time after she binned your shit.

Comment

My kids always have conversations with me when I'm asleep and have great fun telling me abt it the next morning - I've even told people I'm not doing their accounts in my sleep (guess I was busy that day!)

They've also told me I've gotten up out of bed looking for someone and also gotten up in the middle of the night to make a phone call and walked into the office to get the phone....... I myself think they're taking the piss

Comment

Just a heads up to those that act out their dreams in their sleep, and their bodies aren't paralyzed like they are meant to be. This can be a pre-cursor to parkinsons or other brain degenerative diseases.

REM Sleep Behavior Disorder May Lead to Dementia, Parkinson's

Watch BBC's "Why do we dream" doco
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwroGbH1laY&feature=PlayList&p=9A260C4519C F24E6&index=0"]YouTube - BBC Horizon: Why do we sleep? Pt1of6[/ame]

It starts from about 6 mins into it, but it's an interesting watch from the start.

I believe it's only the very big ones though, I mean these guys on this doco are fully acting our their dream and talking. One of them is an army veteran and hes dreaming of marching with his troops and acts it out in his bed.

anyway, I've never done anything in my sleep like that but I've woken up a few times and still be half dreaming and not know where I was, Have climbed out my window multiple times to try and escape because I thought I was locked somewhere.

I woke up once thinking I was on an alien spaceship because I could see green lights, ended up sitting as still as I could for about 2 minutes before realising I was in my room and it was the lights on my router
                        Free android puzzle game
                        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Had to elbow my boyfriend the other night to stop him from snoring, and we had a weird conversation that went:

Me: <elbow> roll over and stop snoring
                          Him: Tell Rob to clean it up the lazy C&%T
                          Me: Who's Rob?
                          Him: Rob's a knob
                          Me: ok
                          Him: yeah, he's a Rob-Knob

He didn't remember this in the morning and we still don't know who Rob is!!

Comment

^^^^

Teedo I assume you live on the ground floor

I have a friend who played a little to much desert combat (battlefield 1942 mod) a few years back. His wife work up to find him trying to open the door to the court yard. When asked what he was doing he replied that he had to signal the helicopters!

Comment

I had a dream about bungee jumping and when I woke up I was on the floor and had a bleeding nose. And once I had screamed loud enough to wake the whole complex up. I had dreamt about a ghost kid of some sort. He/she looked really scary.

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              I had being sleeping on my own hand that had gone numb

So, what did you end up doing with the numb hand?
                              Kiddin man

Comment

Working...
                              X