X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh aliens - nerds only need apply

New AVP game - trailer :

Looks sweeeet.trailer

Sneaky fookin Predators - runnin around with all there you know what's all covered up and jumping around with their see-through you know whos.

Dude must have been a n00b, should have had spider mines protecting his ass....

Looks Awesome!
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Meh, trailers full of cut scenes mean nothing. Where's the game play trailer?

Comment

how is it different to old one (which was pretty good fun)?
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Been wondering that myself.

Haven't seen anything on the storyline, and I guess that's the only change you could really make. The formula is still much the same as the previous games, and there doesn't seem to be the expanded race stuff AVP2 had.

Either way, I'm okay with the old mechanics with a new engine
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
            Either way, I'm okay with the old mechanics with a new engine
            Its a console game as well

fail

Comment

I dont think there is a game play trailer - if you know of one, post away!

I never really got into the second one, everytime I was the face hugger - I ended up feeling pretty crook after watching it run up and down walls and shit.

Fail indeed if its a console - hopefully a release on PC wil follow...

Edit : I've just read that the game will be out on all major platforms......Im assuming a PC is a platform that has a major following.
              Last edited by Harro; 02-08-2009, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Yes, PC will be launched at the same time as console versions.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

Is it the same as the last game? I hope so What the storyline like? Honestly, I don't care. This is the only (series of) game that scared the living fuck out of me when I was a kid.

Being a face hugger was awesome fun ^_^ Am playing AVP 2 again at the moment. Forgot how bad the graphics are! heh

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Ooh be careful Sentry - dont break the game time space continum...

If you return to an old game with nostalgic thoughts you risk creating a temporal time error when it turns out to have really shit graphics and your memories disagree with your eyes.

Game play helps a bit though

Comment

Old games are teh secks. I needed a machine that could play dos games and seeing as though I got the box for free it was pretty obvious what was going to happen

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Vas ist Dos games?

Comment

DOOM!!!!
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB4jurCa3s&feature=related]YouTube - AVP 2 Gameplay Footage: Marine Part 17[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I25mLVxeHg&feature=related]YouTube - AVP 2 Gameplay Footage : Predator Part 12[/ame]

this looks like an old one.

Comment

Working...
                            X