Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 3GS 16gb wanted (3)

Hey guys,

I know that there are no stock of the 16gb 3GS iphones available at three, my contract is about to end(rang customer care and i can upgrade my contract) im sure someone here works for a three store?

The three store i went into today (carousel) said they will not hold onto any phones that come in so its really first in best dressed. Im gonna find it hard ringing them nearly everyday to see if any have arrived so is there someone here who would be willing to when they recieve some stock hold onto one for me and i'll come grab it straight away? Im happy to provide a 6 pack or something for your troubles

I didnt put this in the iphone thread as i feel it may be missed.

Cheers
    Ash
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

buy outright from Redirecting ...

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
      buy outright from Redirecting ...
      cheers for the link but i cant afford to buy outright
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

If you can't find someone in a three store
        I notice that mo's mobiles will hold one if you book it
        there a three representative

Comment

Originally posted by r0gue View Post
          If you can't find someone in a three store
          I notice that mo's mobiles will hold one if you book it
          there a three representative
          cheers mate i never thought of them will give them a go if i have no luck here in the next couple of days
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

pm sent

Comment

We aren't allowed to create waiting lists, since we can't guarantee stock levels or even a delivery date.

I'd be happy to let you know when stores get stock again if you like, but I can't promise it will be anytime soon

Comment

thanks for all the help guys, i gave the local 3 shop a call and they recieved some iphones in today so ive got one now, for anyone else that may be waiting carousel now have some (dont know for how long though as there were 6 other people in the same time as me buying iphones) and also rockingham have some.
                RIP ADRIAN LEE
                16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

As above, all stores got small amounts of stock today...

Get in fast if you want them

Comment

Working...
                  X