Tucker Max - I hope they serve beer in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Max - I hope they serve beer in hell

First preview of the movie. This is only the green band trailer (red band is out in approx. one month) so it is very tame. No nudity, swearing etc. but still looks pretty funny.

I recon this will be a cult classic once it comes out.

MySpace - Movie Trailers
    A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

/negative nancy

I like reading tucker max, because it reads like a funny (made up) blog... whatever....

but that looks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiit

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
      that looks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiit

Comment

I'd illegally download it

allegedly

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
          that looks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiit
          Time will tell I suppose. I think once the red band trailer is out it will give a better idea of what the movie is really like.

I have faith that it will be awesome.

Just incase people didnt know, the script has been written buy Tucker and his mate Nils. Not messed around with by the guys in Hollywood.
          Last edited by MadDocker; 05-08-2009, 12:52 PM.
          A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDocker View Post
            Time will tell I suppose. I think once the red band trailer is out it will give a better idea of what the movie is really like.

It will be fucking terrible.

"hurr hurrrrhurrr rhurrrrrr i have a good idea for a movie lol like a road trip movie about three guys and one has a girlfriend and like gets in trouble with her and nearly cheats but doesn't then fights with the others, add boobs, add lots of fast food mangina talk scenes...."

"thats been done 40 times, they all sucked"

"yeah but tucker max wrote something on his blog about it that was so funny lol i reckon we should movie it"

"WHAT A GREAT IDEA".
            no

Comment

tucker max's stories are side-bustingly funny, BECAUSE they're stories.

movie will suck. badly. really badly.

Comment

never heard there was going to be a movie. But like everyone else i don't hold high hopes for it. The book on the other hand is a VERY good read
                Posted Mobile Device

Comment

I have at least two retard mates that will force me to watch it, so I won't have to go out of my way to see it.

If I had to put any effort in, I wouldnt bother.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by MadDocker View Post
                    Freo supporter has faith in lost cause.

Sucker for punishment much?
                    Originally posted by Roger Explosion
                    Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

look like it has the "can't find a toilet in the hotel so I'll shit in a maid closet" scene

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTmNApNrxM]YouTube - Official Trailer for "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"[/ame]

I dunno, will probably be decent compared to other vegas shenanigan type movies, but it won't measure up to the high standards of us Tucker Max readers...

Comment

^ That story about the road trip was the funniest one that Ive read, its looks like it will be funny, I dunno about the "where yo hoes at" at the end :S
                          http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                          how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
                            ^ That story about the road trip was the funniest one that Ive read
                            The movie is loosley based on the Austin road trip story.

Comment

Red band trailer has just been released.

NSFW >Click<

Comment

Working...
                              X