Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone HELP??

Hey guys,
    I wanted to wipe all the data (pics, contacts etc) on my old iphone and get it back to normal i used the reset button in the settings menu that sez "this will delete all media and data" now the phone shows the apple logo for alittle while then flashes white for a sec then turns off and repeats itself i fear ive muffed it anyone here have any idea's?? please help!

Cheers

Edit: Or if someone knows where i could take it to be looked??
    Edit: I cant remember which setting i clicked on but the more i think about it the more i may of stupidly clicked on erase instead of reset
    Last edited by ashmo; 07-08-2009, 07:17 PM.
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Turn it off. Hold home button while plugging into your computer will boot it into recovery mode, than restore it with iTunes.

iPhone Recovery Mode - mickerlodeon
    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

You champion its restoring now, thanks mate
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

ive just done the restore and its updated it with the latest version now it has all the 3GS features (minus the compass) from what i can see so far is that normal???
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Yup, perfectly normal. What you're seeing is probably iPhone OS 3.0 whereas previously it might've still been running v2.
          PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

okay sweet
            RIP ADRIAN LEE
            16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Working...
            X