Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2 PC. Global Unlocks for Lan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 PC. Global Unlocks for Lan???

Oh haaaaaiiii!

Guys what I wanna do is basically cheat on LAN. I want all the local players on my non-dedicated server to have all the fancy unlock kits using only LAN-offline accounts.

Possible? I googled and came up empty handed since the old python hack was patched in some...uhhh... patch.

I'm a simple fun game with bots with the 64player map mod thing. It's great but I really wanna try these global super kits I've never had.

Anyone know how?

Im pretty sure there was a text file that you could edit, sorry thats all I remember
    http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
    how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Hrm, having a few friends over on Saturday - im sure with our collective nerdness we should be able to come up with something.

BF2 rocks man - great game!

Comment

Sorry for off topic, but I've downloaded that mod bot but can never seem to get more then the default bots... I'm using the Australian Forces one

Comment

im pretty sure you download a unlocked player profile of the net, Thats what i used to do and play lan with my mates

Comment

No you cannot get unlocks in lan games, not all online games even allow you to get unlocks, the game must be ranked and no lan games are ranked. Editting the text file only gives you the weapons offline, not online.
            Originally Posted by Maxo
            do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
            to Butters

Comment

AIX extended. Nuff sed.
              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Working...
              X