Dog kennel for Samson (aka bad-boy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog kennel for Samson (aka bad-boy)

My bro’s in Thailand with the lady and his pooch Samson (flat-coat retriever) has gone completely bat-shit crazy. Friends house sitting have had a visit from the Ranger who has informed them that the neighbours have complained about his bark-out-louds.

I’m going to dispatch him to a kennel before the heavy hand of the law puts him in the pokey and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on dog kennels (metro)?

Thanks peeps.

Shenton Park Dog refuge do boarding, and they really take good care of the dogs there. I'll just quickly bad mouth the pampered pooch motel in Banjup. We left our Rex there, and he lost a shitload of weight, picked up some suss cuts (crap fencing) and they sent his muzzle home with some one else.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Excellent thanks Explosion. I'll give them a tinkle tomorrow.

Comment

lol @ bol's
        Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, but glory lasts forever.

afterall, a bit of pain never hurt anyone!

Comment

There's on just off the corner of Tonkin and Welshpool Rd, I think it's Aberdere or something, but it's in the yellows, weren't bad when we used them a few years ago.

Comment

Just curious...
            But i know if our dog doesnt have anything to do in the backyard, he starts barking at the dogs around the place...

So just wondering if he has any toys/snacks or anything to keep him occupied whilst people aren't there... That might give him something to do and would be a little cheaper then putting him in a Kennel...
            Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

^^^

get a 'kong' toy and stuff it with omnomnom's.

nuff said.

that or show the dog a bone ... hide it ... then bail lol
              Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

I second shenton park dog home, We send a stack of meat and bicies there every month. Very nice people.
                There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
                All the rest are merely games."
                Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                  Shenton Park Dog refuge do boarding, and they really take good care of the dogs there. I'll just quickly bad mouth the pampered pooch motel in Banjup. We left our Rex there, and he lost a shitload of weight, picked up some suss cuts (crap fencing) and they sent his muzzle home with some one else.
                  FUCK! i used to take my border collies there for day care and left them there over night one time! lucky my boys were ok

Comment

Thanks peeps!

He's been temporarily re-homed at Shent's and is like a dog with ten dicks. I'm visiting daily to give him his exercisement.

Happy days.

Comment

Working...
                    X