Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerdgasm - New James Cameron flick, first trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXOL...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Roger Explosion; 21-08-2009, 12:17 PM.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

After watching that trailer I now have less idea what the movie is about than I did before.

And I dint know anything before, yet somehow I now know less.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

i dont get it...

Comment

I watched the trailer on apple last night, looks awesome.

Looks like some dude loads his brain(or remote links) into an engineered lifeform in order to study/recon an alien species or some shit. Then "war were declared" and the shit hits the fan. There'll be trials and tribulations as he wrestles with his loyalties, but he'll rise up as a freedom fighter for the aliens after falling for some alien chick.

Story seems easy to pick, but the action looks great.

Then of course, I could be completely wrong story wise, but I find it highly unlikely I'm too far off...
        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Very interesting plot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)
          This is my signature.

Comment

Well, colour me completely shocked... what an original story. There's no way I could have guessed that. Oh wai....>.<
            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Not my kind of movie usually but the FX is supposed to be awesome and im pretty sure the film will also be screened in IMAX 3D which rocks!

Comment

Spaceships, aliens, guns. Sounds like heaven.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

That looks pretty good
                  have to keep an eye out for this one

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                    I now have less idea what the movie is about than I did before.

OK so two worlds are at war right, then one world researches technology
                    to transplant a few of their race into replica bodies of the other (blue?)
                    race. These 'Terminators' infiltrate the enemy planet and stir shit up.
                    Also, in the end one of the 'terminators' falls in love with one of the
                    enemy blue chicks. The End.
                    3 stars. *

*not to be taken seriously.

Comment

I like it and I don't need to know what it's about. Thanks for posting Explosion.

Comment

Working...
                      X