Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer Down vs Orson - PSB clash of the titans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Down vs Orson - PSB clash of the titans!!!

Behold their enormous brains! The wise and the well spoken versus PSB’s resident man-sloth with a fondness for fried everything.

The Challenge

For my next ‘stroll to the Pole’ it’s estimated I’ll lose up to a staggering 30kg in weight loss in approximately 70 days arriving at the North Pole like a well carved chess piece.

I’m laying down the cupcake to Orson and challenging him to lose more weight than I will in 70 days than he can in 7 months. That’s starting from October all the way until I finish at the end of April. Gentlemen’s rules Orson, no telling porkpies with the numbers.

For the Winner?
    Orson - $1,000 cash or 2 months of free PT with OD valued at over $2,000 (4 sessions per week)
    OD - $1,000 of your hard earned

And despite what those lisping patsy’s Cornershop will tell you every woman needs not a bosom but a slab of muscle for a pillow. Just ask Fastgirl.

Time to reap the whirlwind Orson!!!!
    OD for the win. To strong
    28.57%
    Orson for the win. To strong
    20.41%
    You're both winners in my book
    51.02%

The poll is expired.

Oh snap!

Comment

Fair challange.

Come see me Orson I will get 30 kgs of you in 7 months.
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

was thinking the same redfern, then split the 1k with him heehee.

OD you should stipulate the rules re: outside help

Comment

I don't think there are rules.
          I think that underneath this is an altruistic approach to helping Orson shed some tub.

Comment

You can do it Orsom!!!1
            Originally posted by Amac
            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

A contest where the loser actually wins anyway? That's hardly sporting.

Must be why I love the idea.
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Orson not including any injuries this purely comes down to your metal strength.

Officer Down has basically just called you a weak willed cunt.( in a nice way)

Like all good trainers he actually wants you to win this bet because he will feel good about doing whatever it took to get you lean, so for him he views it as a success with the only offset being the time he has to sacrifice for a friend.

So 2 things.

1) Dont let him question your mental fortitude on this forum and get away with it. Show that fucker what your made of.

And 2) dont let down a good mate, who is willing to give up his valuable time to see you be fit and healthy for you kids and wife.

Disclaimer: My claim about OD questioning Orson is not an attack on OD. I commend him for it.
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

This will be interesting, my money is on OD tho.

Comment

Holy shit, fived this thread.

Epic, epic stuff.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Great work man.. nothing like a cash incentive to get someone to do something!

i voted you're both winners, because, well.. its just plain cool..

Now i think that in the spirit of:
                      Gentlemen’s rules
                      A gentleman's agreement!

Huzzah!
                      comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

Orson, contact Lolly & Spock
                        They are great motivators, Spock is calm reasonable and methodical, Lolly just never seems to tire from shouting at you, she even seems to enjoy it

Bert
                        It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                          Orson not including any injuries this purely comes down to your metal strength.
                          Originally posted by Melkor
                          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                            I don't think there are rules.
                            I think that underneath this is an altruistic approach to helping Orson shed some tub.
                            That's correct cocksnogger. You can't 'fake' weight loss and Redfern you're bang on.

*taps fingers* So Orson.. do you accept the challenge? Or are you happy to suffer the curse of flab-filled disco tits?
                            Last edited by officer down; 21-08-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

its pretty awesome, either way you both win and lose something be it cash, the experience or weight!

:awesome: community
                              http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                              how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Working...
                              X