The weigh in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weigh in....

Well, hasn't this OD/Orson stoush become a thing of epic proportions.
    We have Orson, who still doesn't believe he can do it, his mates who say he can, and Officer Down knowing he can.
    We have PSB members offering their help and support to Orson, who has already been man enough to stand up and and ask for help changing his lifestyle.
    Cam has even offered the $1000 buy in for Orson, but I think we can do better than that.
    We have personal trainers, health nuts, gym junkies, martial arts experts, people who know nutrition and all sorts of other skills we can lend.
    I'm asking PSB to do what it does best as a community and chip in to bring this to fruition. If you can offer your time, do it, advice on nutrition, a gym partner then please do.
    If not, I ask you to chip in to the pot to help make the $1000 buy in, if we raise more, so much the better.
    The monetary proceeds of this venture are being donated directly to MAD.
    I'm sure the people this money will go to would give anything to be able to exercise just once.
    I'll add $50 to start with.

$40

Comment

$50 - it's for a good cause.

Where and when to send it?

Edit: Anyone is welcome to come for a cycle round the swan (Burswood - South Perth - Narrows - City Foreshore - Wihndan Bridge? - Burswood). Depending on the day, will ride anywhere from 20 - 50 km on a trip.
      Originally posted by Roger Explosion
      Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

I'll sort that out in a bit, not thought that far yet

Comment

Ill offer some time to Orson for free PT I can help him in the gym, in a park with fitness or on diet.

Or if he wants I can ring him randomly and hurl abuse at him for being lazy.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Good initiative Jim.

I'll up the steaks.. hur, hur. Irrespective of who wins I'll donate $20.00 for every kilo of Orson weight loss over the 7 month period of competition going directly into the MAD kitty for next year.

His chubby paws will never see a cent.

Comment

im a PT but in mandurah. But happy to donate any knowledge in diet/training etc if he would like it? Hell i could give him a diet to eat all day every day, all he needs is to shop and not think- if he is really keen.

Comment

Is there some way we can grow this into a ongoing system whereby everyone who seriously wants to lose weight can participate?

Maybe a side comp whereby people can be sponsored, bet on and compete to achieve the most weight loss.

Its fucking Magic that Orson has this much support and motivation, and it would be great to see others who are overweight and want to lose weight get the same support, rather than just watch on and wish.

While Im on it we should organise a wheelie comp in the same vein, ie those that can add the most length to their wheelies wins a comp.

We this sort of support from the wheelie kings and stuff it would be a great comp.
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                  Cam has even offered the $1000 buy in for Orson, but I think we can do better than that.
                  I think PSB can do better than that as well.

Prove me right and save my wallet a little pain and misery eh?

C'mon ORSON, we'll smash this shit out ready for the MAD 2011 Chunks to Hunks Calendar, eh?
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Orson I hope we see you at training (Cam maybe you can pick him on your way - nothing like a honking horn to make you get up out of the chair and out of the door!).

Comment

Volunteering for PT/gym buddy sessions.
                        Originally posted by Desmo
                        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

ill be up for cycling around the swan if times are good... i need to get my ass into action aswell need to get rid of the waistline

Comment

Perth Street Bikes - View Single Post - Help Orson Shed The Kilos

$140 from Desmo, Infusion and Argon :o Noice work....

So, who's gonna match my $50?

BuMp....

Comment

Originally posted by andy_b View Post
                              ill be up for cycling around the swan if times are good... i need to get my ass into action aswell need to get rid of the waistline
                              At the moment, I go most Saturdays and Sundays, once I drag my ass out of bed. Find it to be a good way to get rid of a mild hangover.

Otherwise, when we get a bit more light after work, will start riding every couple days after work.

Fockers voted against DLS, grumble grumble grumble.
                              Originally posted by Roger Explosion
                              Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

Working...
                              X