Need Gastro Cure...... fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Gastro Cure...... fast!

I need some help. I just got back from China and I've had diarrhea for like 2 days. Not vomitting or anyhting else and I don't feel too terrible. Just the major problem mentioned. I need to stop this shit. I've got 5 races on the schedule tomorrow so it goes without saying that I need to get this solved.

I don't fancy shitting my leathers so if i can't get this sorted I'm not going to be able to race.

Is there anything I can take/do to sort this shit out...... no pun intended?
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Immodium...
    Use as instructed on box.

I had serious squirts here in Indo some time back.
    4 Immodiums over 4hr's fixed me up.

Carry when you travel to.

Comment

eat about a kilo of cheese?

But seriously, go visit your local chemist, they should have something to help. Otherwise it might be a bit late for a GP visit.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I second immodium, have seen it work wonders

Posted via Mobile Device
        My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
        Motorcycle Panel & Paint
        Q-Zar Fremantle
        Rated-R Parts
        PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
        Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
        CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
        Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Also pick up some Gastrolyte to rehydrate.
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Third Immodium.
            It's the shit.

Comment

lol, few puns in there but less than I expected.

I'l pop out and get some immoduim. Hydration isn't really an issue cause i'm not vomitting. I can drink heaps of water and gatorade.
              EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I took Immodium after I came back from Bali and ended in hospital, get it out of your system.
                sigpic

Comment

hydration is still an issue when you have dihhareah because you are shitting out the fluid. when i was in sydney i shat like more than 10 times a day (for 3 days), and only vomited once (6 hours after symptons kicked in). dehydration was a major issue. smash alot of gatorade and stuff.
                  Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

gatorade isn't a proper fluid replacement for vomiting or the shits. It's designed to replace salts lost via sweat, not out your holes.

Get some proper stuff
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I use Gastrostop. Probably exactly the same as Immodium, but I know it works so I stick with it.

And watch the hydration, as mentioned already.
                      Originally posted by Amac
                      suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

dont eat, drink enough to keep up dehydration, and run an over flow bottle. (yes, it goes where u think it does )
                        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Immodium, take enough of a dose of that shit and you can spend a week without a movement.
                          Originally posted by Abuse this
                          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

lomatil. ask your health provider.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
                              2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Working...
                              X