Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone Boosters - experience?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Testosterone Boosters - experience?

    I am currently only using Hydroxycut and Perfect protein by Aussie Bodies.

    Have lost some body fat and have had some muscle gains. Would like to increase both. I have pretty good training regime and don't eat a lot of shit food.

    I am looking at a testosterone booster and am wondering if anyone on here has used it and if so how it went? Reading the press you'd think it was the answer to everything.
    "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

  • #2
    Manboobs...1st in...lol

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not entirely convinced that playing with hormone levels is entirely bright?
      such comment
      wow
      many post

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm starting to wonder how these testosterone proteins are procured, and I'm not liking where this is going..



        "Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

        Comment


        • #5
          The one I'm looking at swears you will increase muscle mass and decrease fat and water retention.

          It is legal and readily available.
          "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by redtaipan63 View Post
            The one I'm looking at swears you will increase muscle mass and decrease fat and water retention.

            It is legal and readily available.
            Post it up, we has interwebs detectives on hand to investigate their claims, etc.

            :shades:

            Seriously mate, give us a name and I'm sure people could give you more info.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

            Comment


            • #7
              dont those things make your dick shrink?
              National pride should not be a crime!.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cam View Post
                I'm not entirely convinced that playing with hormone levels is entirely bright?
                ^^^ This.
                Just work harder and eat more.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This

                  MHP T BOMB II - TRIBULUS TESTOSTERONE - FREE SUPER PUMP - eBay Supplements, Accessories, Exercise, Fitness, Sport. (end time 28-Aug-09 10:55:23 AEST)

                  and this

                  GASPARI HALODROL - STRONG ANABOLIC TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER - eBay Supplements, Accessories, Exercise, Fitness, Sport. (end time 25-Aug-09 14:21:50 AEST)
                  "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just keep in mind that the only thing these supplements need to do in order to stay on the market, is not poison you.

                    So much snake oil sir, so very much.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Where'd they get the picture of me?? I didn't authorise that...

                      Seriously though these supplements only work if you have the correct nutrition intake and exercise correctly otherwise they can do more harm than good.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by redtaipan63 View Post
                        I am currently only using Hydroxycut and Perfect protein by Aussie Bodies.

                        Have lost some body fat and have had some muscle gains. Would like to increase both. I have pretty good training regime and don't eat a lot of shit food.

                        I am looking at a testosterone booster and am wondering if anyone on here has used it and if so how it went? Reading the press you'd think it was the answer to everything.
                        Save your cash and keep this up, no quick fixes in pills & potion's
                        This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They generally wont do much if your testosterone levels are normal to begin with.

                          I wouldnt bother, and just because they say guaranteed it doesnt mean they are the supplement industry is not Governed by the FDA and they basically can make up whatever BS they want.
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            FDA?? We don't have one of those do we?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm no beefcake but 2 things increase testosterone naturally IMO.

                              Powersquats + ice cold showers in the morning.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X