Cheap HDMI Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap HDMI Cables

Just been through Jaycar in Northbridge and they have a special on 1.5m cables for $9.95.

Compared to $20 at PC stores and $50+ at electrical retailers it's a good deal if you're out that way. Don't know about other stores, you'll need to check for yourself.

Kmart have cheap cables pretty much constantly.

Don't believe any of the bullshit with Monster brand, or other high priced HDMI cables. It's god-damn digital people, it's either on or off. It works, or it doesn't. Rubbing unicorn blood or using cables blessed by high mountain shamen are not going to improve your audio visual quality at all.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

also if your too lazy to go to the shops ebay is another good one for cheap HDMI cables

i was almost sucked into the big brand $50 cables from the good guys till i got home and tried ebay...
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

There is a bloke in the US who is offering a million dollar prize for anyone who cant tell the difference between cheap HDMI cables and Expensive monster ones and shit.

At least I think its HDMI cables, pretty sure it is.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
          It's god-damn digital people, it's either on or off.

Funny how marketing can sell an item at 3 times the price
          by printing a name on the cover!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
            Kmart have cheap cables pretty much constantly.

Don't believe any of the bullshit with Monster brand, or other high priced HDMI cables. It's god-damn digital people, it's either on or off. It works, or it doesn't. Rubbing unicorn blood or using cables blessed by high mountain shamen are not going to improve your audio visual quality at all.

You mean I wasted that unicorn blood for nothing?
            Damn

Comment

Originally posted by r0gue View Post
              You mean I wasted that unicorn blood for nothing?
              Damn
              It works far better for lengthening ones penis :lesson:
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                Just been through Jaycar in Northbridge and they have a special on 1.5m cables for $9.95.

Compared to $20 at PC stores and $50+ at electrical retailers it's a good deal if you're out that way. Don't know about other stores, you'll need to check for yourself.
                ya the first batch of those cables we got in had a short on the shielding which resulted in no sound transmission.

the second batch seems to be pretty sweet but.

MSY also has dirt cheap hdmi cables
                Originally posted by polonY
                Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

I have a jaycar one on something. Works fine. Don't buy a $5 one off ebay though. Been there done that shat itself a month later. Cheap materials and poor connectors. Fuck buying Monster hdmi, cheaper to buy a new blu-ray or dvd player that comes with a free hdmi cable. At least you get something for your $$$.

Like Monster speaker cable, I have the same spec copper speaker cable, same guage and bought it at Jaycar for something like 5% of the Monster cable price. Same thing same job. As Cam says 'Snakeoil etc'.
                  Originally posted by Abuse this
                  Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
                    MSY also has dirt cheap hdmi cables
                    who's MSY?

Comment

PC store ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        I have a jaycar one on something.
                        I loves me some Jaycar.
                        such comment
                        wow