payment time on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment time on ebay?

hey folks, i just won an item on ebay, but my work pay wont be through for a few days.. how long do you get to pay for an item? or is it just etiquette that you pay asap?
    thanks

btw i was bidding on my new decks!
    1300 US for a numark NS7 with steel carry case !!
    wood for life? wood is life.
    Originally posted by thro
    i only squid it when riding pissed.

Just email the seller and let them know there may be a bit of a delay. It is good etiquette to pay as soon as you can though.
    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

sometimes in the conditions it states how long you have to pay but as druu said a friendly email saying your payment will be a couple of days away shouldnt bother them.
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

i sent an ebay message? that what your talkin about yeah?
        wood for life? wood is life.
        Originally posted by thro
        i only squid it when riding pissed.

Comment

The more communication the better.
          This is my signature.

Comment

Good etiquette would be having the money to pay for shit you buy in the first place.

If the guy was selling because he needed the money quick, you've just fucked him around.

As said, explain to the seller....
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Get Credit crad and use Paypal.....

That way seller doesnt get peeved and u get ur item...

Comment

Working...
              X